Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] PLEASE- NEED HELP LS SERIES

  • Willette Streets
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 30, 2011
      I used the Studygroup 101 notes and I just bought the Saunders Nclex book. But this is my second time taking all three tests. I seen the RN bridge program. Do you think the rn bridge is worth the money? Do they charge you after your 7 day trial? I want to sign up but I want to make sure it will help me pass my tests.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 30, 2011
        I made audio recording of the RN bridge program. by using a recording app on my Iphone and there is one on my Mac book as well.. I just recored the program and listened on my walks and work around the house worked for m.. check in to the recoding apps there are lots out there

        ROB
        --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Linda Perry <askthemidwife@...> wrote:

        > Hi all- desperately seeking some advice for the LS series. Reading textbooks & I tried joining the RNbridge program- but it is not sinking in......& I keep falling asleep :( Trying to study after a long work day & figure out how to fit everything in. Its really too bad that program doesn't have audio only so I can listen in my car or something.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Linda

      • Nina Taylor
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 30, 2011
          What I did was use the files, I made my own audio tape. Memorize it until I got sick of it. Them thats when I would take my exam. Just finish my las exam on wednesday. I would fall asleep reading. The notes and practice exam is all I used.

          ________________________________
          Hi all- desperately seeking some advice for the LS series. Reading textbooks & I tried joining the RNbridge program- but it is not sinking in......& I keep falling asleep :( Trying to study after a long work day & figure out how to fit everything in. Its really too bad that program doesn't have audio only so I can listen in my car or something.

          Thanks!

          Linda

        • Jeanne Zitnick
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 30, 2011
            Hi Linda,
                 The study group 101 notes are great for a very small investment.  You might want to try those.   Good luck!

              Jeanne

            ________________________________
            Hi all- desperately seeking some advice for the LS series. Reading textbooks & I tried joining the RNbridge program- but it is not sinking in......& I keep falling asleep :( Trying to study after a long work day & figure out how to fit everything in. Its really too bad that program doesn't have audio only so I can listen in my car or something.

            Thanks!

            Linda

          • mark rogers
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 30, 2011
              DEB ~ if there was a LIKE tab on this site (as in facebook), I would click onto it....LOVE your response to Linda!

              ________________________________
              I study in the morning it's not easy! I've trained myself to get up at 4-4:30am and I study for an hour, sometime I study on my lunch hour. But when I get home I don't have to study. On the weekends I put 2-4 hours in on Sat/Sunday. I give myself a month to 6 weeks and I test out. For audio you can get a little stick recorder from Walmart or like 30 bucks! I purchase the practice test and read them into my recorder and listen to it daily. You can do this. I use the required books sometime, sometime I use studygroup101. I always ....always purchase the practice exams and try to understand the rationals. It works.. Grab yourself a handful of determination and go for it! You can do this!

              Blessings!

              Deb J

              Sent from my iPad

              On Dec 29, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Linda Perry <askthemidwife@...> wrote:

              > Hi all- desperately seeking some advice for the LS series. Reading textbooks & I tried joining the RNbridge program- but it is not sinking in......& I keep falling asleep :( Trying to study after a long work day & figure out how to fit everything in. Its really too bad that program doesn't have audio only so I can listen in my car or something.
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Linda

            • Blueprint Nursing
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 31, 2011
                Hi Deb:

                Good advice...with the practice exam questions what do you record the:

                Question? The correct answer? All the rationals?...just curious how you format the recordings. Thanks.

                 Lorie

                "It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure." – Mary Kay Ash.

                "Two are better than one...if one falls down, his friend can help him up" - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

                "Every journey begins with a single step - God gave us a meaningful life to live, let him see you on your way and he will take you to your destination" - Me

                "Money cannot buy happiness, but may allow for meaningful choices/greater resources -- People first, then things/money" - Me

                I study in the morning it's not easy! I've trained myself to get up at 4-4:30am and I study for an hour, sometime I study on my lunch hour. But when I get home I don't have to study. On the weekends I put 2-4 hours in on Sat/Sunday. I give myself a month to 6 weeks and I test out. For audio you can get a little stick recorder from Walmart or like 30 bucks! I purchase the practice test and read them into my recorder and listen to it daily. You can do this. I use the required books sometime, sometime I use studygroup101. I always ....always purchase the practice exams and try to understand the rationals. It works.. Grab yourself a handful of determination and go for it! You can do this!

                Blessings!

                Deb J

                Sent from my iPad

                On Dec 29, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Linda Perry <askthemidwife@...> wrote:

                > Hi all- desperately seeking some advice for the LS series. Reading textbooks & I tried joining the RNbridge program- but it is not sinking in......& I keep falling asleep :( Trying to study after a long work day & figure out how to fit everything in. Its really too bad that program doesn't have audio only so I can listen in my car or something.
                >
                > Thanks!
                >
                > Linda

              • Peggy Cobley
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2012
                  I use the RN Bridge program and seems very helpful for me.  Study 101 and practice tests are helpful. I have LS 1,2,3, to finish

                  ________________________________
                  I used the Studygroup 101 notes and I just bought the Saunders Nclex book. But this is my second time taking all three tests. I seen the RN bridge program. Do you think the rn bridge is worth the money? Do they charge you after your 7 day trial? I want to sign up but I want to make sure it will help me pass my tests.

                  Hi all- desperately seeking some advice for the LS series. Reading textbooks & I tried joining the RNbridge program- but it is not sinking in......& I keep falling asleep :( Trying to study after a long work day & figure out how to fit everything in. Its really too bad that program doesn't have audio only so I can listen in my car or something.

                  Thanks!

                  Linda

                • Debra Jackson
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2012
                    Mark..... Thanks.... Each one teach one. If it was not for this site I would not have gotten this far! So many co-students have don't the same for me. I am Debra Laande-Jackson on Facebook! LOL! Excelsior has a couple of pages on FB. I actually needed a book, isn't want to pay full price, checked the used books and it was still $50 bucks! Just was tight on money... Well I decided to put it on the Facebook Excelsior by Examination page... Asking for the book, specific edition and all. Well we all support one another there and a young lady told me to inbox her my address he sent me the book for free! Again .... Each one teach one and help one!

                    Deb J

                    Sent from my iPad