Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] TRANSITIONS ECE

  • Debra Jackson
    Message 1 of 856 , Sep 27, 2011
      Congratz!  Keep at it you will get use to it.  Make a plan and stick to it.  Good Luck!

      Deb J.

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      On Sep 26, 2011 11:48 PM, timothy finch <timothyfinch@...> wrote:

      i'M new at this so i hope it works. Really enjoy all the input and stories

      everyone has to share. I passed the Transition test last week. Can't believe it.

      My mind is freaking straight out of my head. The study materials helped.

      YAY!! Good luck to all who may be testing this week!!

      peace,

      timothy

      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

    • Libbie collum
      Message 856 of 856 , Sep 2, 2015
        I did the same as Brenda and passed! I did the online and the workshop.

        On Tuesday, September 1, 2015, Brenda Taylor preciouscraigbrenda@... [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] <freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Yes you need to practice labs with these items.  Your nerves will get the best of you. I started practicing labs in January and tested in June. If I had not practiced using a timer and a very picky audience I would have never passed. I passed on the very first try with labs and clinicals. Go to Sheri Taylors workshop. If you cannot afford to go at least pay for the videos. They are fantastic on teaching you what charting you should have and how the labs should be done. Sheri also works on Careplans with you. Excelsior wants everything done by the book.....it can be done!!!!!!!

        Brenda

        On Sep 1, 2015, at 3:44 PM, Rochelle Bartolome docoche@... [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] <freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I am also going to take my CPNE sometime between october and december. I registered for the one day workshop on October 6. Any suggestions on other materials to read besides the study guide? Should I purchase those kits they are selling? (IV set, injection pad, etc.)