psychology for ad nursing program

  • jenniferroan72
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Does anyone know if it is better to clep or take the Excelsior exam on this one? I have this test and Micro left before I fill out me CPNE packet. Thanks!!!! :)
    • Judy Holladay
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
        I took psych and micro through exam from excelsior...just take the practice exam along with your study materials and you should be fine.
        Judy

        ~ You Are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made~

              http://wix.com/fightforlife/healthyliving%c2%a0