Advice for Micro

  • Cortney Burger
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
      Does anyone have any advice for Micro. I test next Thursday and am as usual
      freaking out.

      God Bless!
      Cortney

    • Debra Jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        Cortney... I did just pass Micro, but it was an online course!
        Prayers for your success!

        Deb J.

        ________________________________

      • soni1018@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
          Hey Deb where did u take your online course?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 1, 2011, at 8:28 PM, Debra Jackson <dyj314@...> wrote:

          > Cortney... I did just pass Micro, but it was an online course!
          > Prayers for your success!
          >
          > Deb J.

        • Tonia
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
            I used Lisa Arends notes plus Excelsior's practice test. They were both very helpful.