Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: CPNE in Ohio

  • Debra Jackson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2011
      Pam.... where are you.  I am in Delaware and plan to test later on this year.  Let me now how long it took for you to get a date, just curious as to what's ahead for me.  Thanks.

      Deb J.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 3, 2011
        Thank you for your feedback.  I can't afford the workshops right now, so I've
        learning from Rob's videos and lab stations that I've put together at home. I've
        been practicing like crazy... hope I pass. Thanks again - Jenny

        ________________________________
        I did it without any of the workshops but struggled. You can do it!!!!! Just
        take your time and think it through!

        --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "pamela" <pammygirl67@...>
        wrote:

        > Yes, I work with 4 nurses who passed without taking anything, just studied the
        >guide from Excelsior and set up practice simulations in their homes......They
        >told me I would be able to also (we all went to same LPN school)..but I'm
        >chicken..I cant go to a live workshop, but I am doing Sheri Taylor's online
        >workshop and it is very enlightening as to what your experience will be and what
        >is expected of you....care planning videos are great!
        > I probably should have tested in Ohio also, but York Pa is almost 2 hours
        >closer, so I picked there. Has anyone tested in PA?? Drop me a line...please!
        > Good luck
        > Pam
        >

        > --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "jenzo2727" <jenzo2727@>
        >wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Everyone:
        > > I'm new to the group; it looks like a great resource for anyone who's taking
        >the CPNE. Can anyone give me any feedback on the testing location in Manfield,
        >Ohio? I'm scheduled to take the CPNE there in February. Also, I'm trying to
        >learn everything without taking any workshops...has anyone passed the CPNE
        >without taking the workshops? Thanks for any feedback - Jenny

      • Tali Lassan
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011
          Feel so unsure. Prayers please.
          Tali

          ---
           web post |
          Start a New Topic

          Messages in this topic
          (7)

          Recent Activity:

          New Members
          1

          Visit Your Group

          .

        • Tali Lassan
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011
            All glory to God!!!!

            Passed with an A.

            Tali

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011
              Congratulations Tali! Awesome Job!!
              Deidra

              --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Tali Lassan <emijen2girls@...> wrote:

              > All glory to God!!!!
              >
              > Passed with an A.
              >
              > Tali

            • Tali Lassan
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011
                Thanks Deidra,
                The less confident I am in myself the more confident I am in Him to get me through this.
                Tali

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011
                  A =AWESOME!!!!!!

                  From: Tali Lassan <emijen2girls@...>

                  To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 10:10 AM

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 8, 2011

                    A =AWESOME!!!!!! - Yes, that is how God is!

                    From: Tali Lassan <emijen2girls@...>

                    To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 5:25 PM

                    From: Tali Lassan <emijen2girls@...>

                    To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 10:10 AM

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 9, 2011
                      Congratz!!!  Moving on you are!!! :-)

                      Deb J.

                      From: Tali Lassan <emijen2girls@...>

                      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

                      Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 5:25 PM

                      From: Tali Lassan <emijen2girls@...>

                      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com

                      Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 10:10 AM

                      Feel so unsure. Prayers please.

                      Tali

                      ---

                       web post |

                      Start a New Topic

                      Messages in this topic

                      (7)

                      Recent Activity:

                      New Members

                      1

                      Visit Your Group

                      .

                    • debbjo37
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 9, 2011
                        Congrats Tali !!!!!

                        A =AWESOME!!!!!! - Yes, that is how God is!

                        Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 5:25 PM

                        All glory to God!!!!

                        Passed with an A.

                        Tali