Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: CPNE

  • Debra Jackson
    Message 1 of 856 , Dec 1, 2010
      CongratZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

      Deb J.

      ________________________________
      From: chalesetta hatcher <ladypecan123@...>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 8:01:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: CPNE

      Hello,
      I just wanted to comment on the CPNE experience. Very stressful yes indeed. I
      passed this weekend in Albany, NY. No repeats on labs or PCS...not saying that
      to brag..just to say it's doable. Everyone has a different experience and I fel
      that thte CA and CE's wanted you to pass..( all but one). We had 6 students and
      5 passed. Would I do it again?....umm not sure but just know you stuff inside
      and out.
      Charley,
      May you have a blessed day.

      Message 856 of 856 , Sep 2 4:15 AM
        I did the same as Brenda and passed! I did the online and the workshop.

        On Tuesday, September 1, 2015, Brenda Taylor preciouscraigbrenda@... [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] <freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Yes you need to practice labs with these items.  Your nerves will get the best of you. I started practicing labs in January and tested in June. If I had not practiced using a timer and a very picky audience I would have never passed. I passed on the very first try with labs and clinicals. Go to Sheri Taylors workshop. If you cannot afford to go at least pay for the videos. They are fantastic on teaching you what charting you should have and how the labs should be done. Sheri also works on Careplans with you. Excelsior wants everything done by the book.....it can be done!!!!!!!

        Brenda

        On Sep 1, 2015, at 3:44 PM, Rochelle Bartolome docoche@... [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] <freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I am also going to take my CPNE sometime between october and december. I registered for the one day workshop on October 6. Any suggestions on other materials to read besides the study guide? Should I purchase those kits they are selling? (IV set, injection pad, etc.)