Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] UEXCEL

  • Debra Jackson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Thanks Deb... I will look this one up!!!  Did you read my post regarding Natural
      Science?
      I failed, but double up and took Biology and passed that one.   Natural Science
      is 50% Biology.

      Blessings!

      Deb J

      ________________________________
      From: Debra Jackson <dyj314@...>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 12:18 PM

      Advise  me as well ... What is UEXCEL?

      Deb J.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
        --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "claudiacm101" <cmoreira@...> wrote:

        > I need only 3 credits for my English written requirement, since I have plenty of other humanities credits. Thought UEXCEL would be less stressful than the Excelsior Engl.Comp.test. Anybody here has gone this route? Pls, advise...
        > Thanks so much!

        So, has anyone here gone that route? What did you think?
      • Debbie Landers
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
          Deb,
          I did reply to your post on FB.  Thanks Deb and blessings to you.

          Deb

          Have a blessed day.