THE CORRELATION BETWEEN THE NURSING CONCEPTS AND THE NEW COURSES

  • Jessica Mckee
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2010
      Please, who knows what the new Nursing courses make up the old Nursing concept 4?

      Jessica

    • Lisa Sarao
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2010
        If you go to the "files" section of the group --
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freehelpexcelsiorstudents/files/ --
        there is a file called "AD_Nursing_Comparison.pdf" that you can
        download. It compares the old and new curricula to each other. :-)

        Lisa S.

        On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Jessica Mckee
        <jessicamckee@...> wrote:
        > Please, who knows what the new Nursing courses make up the old Nursing concept 4?
        >
        > Jessica
      • Katie Delp
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 4, 2010
          Congratulations! Do you have any pointers? Ive been out of this for a while. I read through my Micro book but got busy with life and now that life is settling down I need to finish. I am CPNE eligible but have 2 books I want to finish first so I can solely focus on CPNE... any suggestions?

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 7, 2010
            Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I am at sheris workshop right now :)
            Unfortunately Micro was a whirl wind for me- i was very surprised to get a B - most of the questions I didn't even know what was being asked and I was so stressed when I was done that I was lucky I remembered how I got there!!!

            Take the practice exam so you know the writing style of of the questions and that will help you a lot

            Good luck

            Terresa

            Sent from my iPhone