Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Passed HDLS 2!!!!!

  • Florence Berry
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2010
      I also passed HDLS2 on Wednesday with a C.  I was glad it was over.  I'm also on
      to HDLS3.  I can finally see the end of the tunnel.  Good luck to everyone!!

      Litlbit1221 in Houston, TX

      ________________________________
      From: slyoung86@... <slyoung86@...>
      To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 2:01 AM

      What is so hard about thias exam? This is the rexam I'm studying for now.
      Everyone has me worried!

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2010
        Yeah! tell us what to focus on. So happy for you that have passed! Way to go!

[...]

      • lisa
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2010
          I HONESTLY don't think this test was harder than the others, I just don't recommend only studying for 2 days! Big mistake on my part, but right from the beginning I made a pact with myself never to reschedule an exam so I went for it. I was stupid because it would have been a huge waste of money and totally my fault if I failed it. Anyway, lesson learned and on to my last test HDLS 3. My biggest piece of advice for ANY of these tests is to go over the practice tests and look up every topic covered in an NCLEX review book. The NCLEX review book has helped me more than ANY book or CD so far. Focus on the topics that are on the practice tests and look them up in the NCLEX book, that is my BEST advice. Hope it helps, good luck.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2010
            Thanks! It does help!

            I HONESTLY don't think this test was harder than the others, I just don't recommend only studying for 2 days! Big mistake on my part, but right from the beginning I made a pact with myself never to reschedule an exam so I went for it. I was stupid because it would have been a huge waste of money and totally my fault if I failed it. Anyway, lesson learned and on to my last test HDLS 3. My biggest piece of advice for ANY of these tests is to go over the practice tests and look up every topic covered in an NCLEX review book. The NCLEX review book has helped me more than ANY book or CD so far. Focus on the topics that are on the practice tests and look them up in the NCLEX book, that is my BEST advice. Hope it helps, good luck.

            --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "Robyn Lawrence" <rob.bob@...> wrote:

            > Yeah! tell us what to focus on. So happy for you that have passed! Way to go!

          • Katrina DeJean
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 2, 2010
              Did the practice test help at all, was it similiar to the test. I've been studying for this test for about a week, it's very boring and has alot of A/P so far. After looking at my first set of study notes I felt like I could have taken the test the following day but I know those test can be tricky sometimes, u feel prepared the fail.
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 2, 2010
                My bad I was talking about HDLS 3.