Scheduled NC1

  • jfriddell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
      I just scheduled NC1 for Monday. Any last minute pointers??

      Hugs,
      Jane

    • rude sugar
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
        Jane, did you sign up already through the new testing center Pearson Vue?

        jfriddell@... wrote: I just scheduled NC1 for Monday. Any last minute pointers??

        Hugs,
        Jane

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
          Jane did you take the practice test???
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
            Yes ma'am! I never seem to do well on those darn practice tests. I have
            reviewed the rationales and will look over those again this weekend.

            Hugs,
            Jane

          • michellhall_31@hotmail.com

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
                Yes, I did use the new site. It was very easy to use.

                Jane

              • Beverly Woods
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 2, 2006
                  hello everyone,
                  I am getting ready to take my first exam. I have been so motivated by all. Now I find myself getting cold feet. I have studied and studied. I drilled myself on the information given in the file for NC1 from yahoo group, I answered all 1676 questions in Istudysmart assignment. Help!
                  Bev.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 2, 2006
                      Bev,
                      What is Istudy smart?

                      Hugs,
                      Jane

                    • Beverly Woods
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 2, 2006
                        istudysmart is another program with nc's on it. www.istudysmart.com

                        jfriddell@... wrote: Bev,
                        What is Istudy smart?

                        Hugs,
                        Jane

                      • rude sugar
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 5, 2006
                          Jane,
                          Are you using istudysmart ?

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 5, 2006
                            No, I am using the study guides from Chancellors.

                            Hugs,
                            Jane

                          • rude sugar
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 5, 2006
                              Can you do any exams on the istudtsmart web site just for practice?

                              jfriddell@... wrote: No, I am using the study guides from Chancellors.

                              Hugs,
                              Jane

                            • Lisa Sarao
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 20, 2007
                                I scheduled my NC1 exam for June 4th! Yay!! The best part is that I got a scholarship from the Ladies Board of the hospital where I work as a tech, so it's free. :-D

                                Lisa S.