CPNE Milwaukee,WI. Feb 5th-7th --packing the car up today

  • CRAIG
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hello,
      Time goes by, so quickly, I am in the process of packing the car for the trip to Milwaukee,WI. for the CPNE Feb 5th-7th, anyone heading that way? I will be staying at the Laquinta by the hospital.
      Craig
    • Gina Secrist
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
        Good luck to you Craig!  I will be anxiously awaiting to hear of your success!!!

        Gina

        ________________________________
        Time goes by, so quickly, I am in the process of packing the car for the trip to Milwaukee,WI. for the CPNE Feb 5th-7th, anyone heading that way? I will be staying at the Laquinta by the hospital.
        Craig

      • Amy green
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
          Craig
          I will be praying for the Lord's guidance for you. stay calm and focused let us know when you pass!!
          Amy

          ________________________________
          Time goes by, so quickly, I am in the process of packing the car for the trip to Milwaukee,WI. for the CPNE Feb 5th-7th, anyone heading that way? I will be staying at the Laquinta by the hospital.
          Craig

        • DONNA CASALICCHIO
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
            Best to you Craig.  Know that we are all pulling for you..

            ____________ _________ _________ __
            Time goes by, so quickly, I am in the process of packing the car for the trip to Milwaukee,WI. for the CPNE Feb 5th-7th, anyone heading that way? I will be staying at the Laquinta by the hospital.
            Craig

          • Robin Kneer
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
              Craig if your CA is Linda Scalzo be happy. She is awesome.

              Robin
              Best to you Craig. Know that we are all pulling for you..

              I will be praying for the Lord's guidance for you. stay calm and focused let us know when you pass!!
              Amy

              ____________ _________ _________ __
              Time goes by, so quickly, I am in the process of packing the car for the trip to Milwaukee,WI. for the CPNE Feb 5th-7th, anyone heading that way? I will be staying at the Laquinta by the hospital.
              Craig

            • Stephanie Young
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
                Ggood luck!
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
                  Good luck Craig !! We know that you will knock it out of the park !!

                  Scott

                  - Adventure is not found on the outside, it comes from within!!
                  - No reserve ! No retreat !! No regrets !!!
                  - Impossible is not a Word - It's just a reason not to try !!
                  - A man is not old until regrets take the place of his dreams !!