ken, cds

  • cassandra
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      hey ken,

      i really like lisa arends cd's LOTS of info..
      cassandra
    • Jan Louviere
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15 10:03 AM
        I just started Excelsior and Im not sure where to get the study information from.  Is it better to get the books or cds? If someone could please help me I would really appreciate it.

        Thanks,
        Jan

      • kassie.kelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16 6:56 AM
          I got the med-surg, fundamentals, peds and psych books from different sites - Amazon, ebay and half.com and they are older editions. The most expensive was 6.99 plus shipping. I have been using studygroup101 exclusively (they are on ebay and they have a website www.studygroup101.com and they are all less than $10) which I think are fabulous - they've really helped me to focus and they have about a million practice questions. I have Lisa's too which I really don't care for and another one called excel? but that's just a bunch of random powerpoints and not worth much for me.