Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: CPNE!

  • Kasie Sampson
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2009
      I put in my information March 14 and got a date April 14 for June 30-July 2nd in Racine. So it doesnt take long. I am set up for Lynn's workshop June 19-20th :)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2009
        --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "bcuz33" <bcuz33@...> wrote:

        > --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "christinatalbert" <christinatalbert@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "angie" <aajmt41_lvsnickelback@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Okay, guys, everything is in, they have my money, so how long till you all heard about a date to test? I know it will be a while but I was hoping for some sort of time frame. Thanks, Angie
        > > >
        > > I just got a date last week, I've been waiting since Jan 22. I'm going to Gwinnett in Atlanta, GA June 26-28.
        > > Tina
        > >
        > hey tina, what made you decide gwinnet? out of the other hospitals in georgia? did you do a workshop? rb

        I decided to go to SPAC because I live in N.C.-it's the closest. Gwinnett was the first one that came up. Actually, I called SPAC every week and the last time they said they had a cancellation for May, but I have a workshop (that's paid for) at the end of May in Charlotte-so I turned it down. So they gave me the end of June. My first choice was Savannah, but I didn't mind the extra few hours driving time. I made an announcement on this website about that May weekend being available, but it didn't post right. I've been studying like crazy. But, I don't find anything in my Excelsior studies about a grid. Is that Lisa's workshop? Maybe?
        Tina
      • Julie Cruty
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2009
          depends on your region. NPAC (NY area) is a lot quicker. I had my stuff in, in Nov. got a call about a cxl date in Jan. declined that and they got a date for march, declined that and got april 24th.

          so..be prepared espically if you are on a cxl list. I got a call within 2 months.  GOOD LUCK!

          > Okay, guys, everything is in, they have my money, so how long till you all heard about a date to test? I know it will be a while but I was hoping for some sort of time frame. Thanks, Angie

          I just got a date last week, I've been waiting since Jan 22. I'm going to Gwinnett in Atlanta, GA June 26-28.
          Tina

        • fdgraham
          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2009
            When I finished I first signed up for SPAC but I later found out it was almost a year wait, so I switched to MPAC got 2 dates within 2 months. Good Luck
          • Rosie Guajardo
            Message 5 of 13 , May 1, 2009
              Hello i have a question, what is SPAC and MPAC.

              Thanks Rosie

              ________________________________
              When I finished I first signed up for SPAC but I later found out it was almost a year wait, so I switched to MPAC got 2 dates within 2 months. Good Luck

            • MARIA OK
              Message 6 of 13 , May 1, 2009
                Please, what does SPAC and MPAC stand for?

                Yours in Christ,
                Maria

                To: freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com
                From: fdgraham@...
                Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 18:34:31 +0000

                When I finished I first signed up for SPAC but I later found out it was almost a year wait, so I switched to MPAC got 2 dates within 2 months. Good Luck

              • DD Travers
                Message 7 of 13 , May 1, 2009
                  NPAC - Northern Performance Assessment Center (New York, Pennsylvania)

                  MPAC - Midwestern Performance Assessment Center (Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin)

                  SPAC - Southern Performance Assessment Center (Georgia)

                  DD - NREMT-P NH
                  CPNE Date 6/26/09 Utica, NY