Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] ??? Reagarding swithching your exam date

  • Crystal Kreitzbender
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks bunches Terresa!!!! :)
      Crystal K.

      ________________________________
      From: Terresa Tate <ttate861@...>
      To: "freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com" <freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:44:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] ??? Reagarding swithching your exam date

      Thoughts and prayers are with you
      Terresa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 30, 2008, at 15:43, Crystal Kreitzbender <c_kbender@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Last week I had thought about switching my exam date, do to feeling ready and decided against it. Felt maybe a would jinks myself. Then low and behold today I actually did switch it, but only by 1 day. Now I'm thinking ohhhhhhh shouldn't have done that. Now my question is can I switch it back or due to it being less then 24 hours will I forfeit my money?? I know I am only having self-doubt and the test anxiety is kicking in, but 1 day more of study might just help me. Any advice?

      Crystal K.

      Any extra prayers would greatly be appreciated! !!!

    • Susan Golembeski
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
        You are up early.. remember to rest your brain, use your common sense and critical thinking.  The basics fro LPN and studing will come back to you.    BREATHE!!!!!!  Susan

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
          Too funny girl...Did you shit the bed?  LOLOL Thanks for the advice, just reviewing the 100TTK.  Gods with me I'll be fine!!!!!!!!!
          Crystal K.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 1, 2008
            My apologies to the group. this was suppose to be a private email!! LOLOL
            Crystal K.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
              YEAHHHHHHH   Crystal!!!!!!!   Iknew you would do it!!!!    Congrats on passing NC6  Susan

              ____________ _________ _________ __
[...]

            • Robin Murray
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
                someone i work with told me if you pass the boards and are licensed in a state that accepts EC grades (ie: FL, NC) and want to apply for endorsement in a state like GA where they are not accepting EC grads, u can....is this ture?  can someone clarify for me??

                THANK YOU!!!

              • willambert@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
                  Not to my knowledge
                  Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone with SprintSpeed

                  someone i work with told me if you pass the boards and are licensed in a state that accepts EC grades (ie: FL, NC) and want to apply for endorsement in a state like GA where they are not accepting EC grads, u can....is this ture?� can someone clarify for me??

                  THANK YOU!!!

                • Robin Sullivan
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
                    No, that is not true. Not in Georgia anyway, They are not allowing licensure for EC grads by exam or by endorsement no matter how long you have been licensed. I believe it will be the same in Virginia. Maybe someone knows for sure. It stinks and I think it is ridiculous, but it is the way it is for now, anyway.  Robin Sullivan, RN-BC CMSRN

                    someone i work with told me if you pass the boards and are licensed in a state that accepts EC grades (ie: FL, NC) and want to apply for endorsement in a state like GA where they are not accepting EC grads, u can....is this ture?  can someone clarify for me??

                    THANK YOU!!!

                  • Shelia
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 3, 2008
                      The best thing to do is to contact the board of nursing for that particular state

                      Shelia Jones