A&P

  • jenfletcher77
    Message 1 of 83 , Oct 1, 2008
      where was the lecture series to listen to from Dr. C something? I
      thought I had it but, nope! Thanks! Jen
    • LaCita
      Message 83 of 83 , Sep 29, 2013
        I am taking it at Eastfield, and I have not enrolled at Excelsior at this time

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 29, 2013, at 12:22 PM, MODUPE BABALOLA <modupebabs64@...> wrote:

        Good to hear from you again, are you still enrolled in Excelsior college and which community college you are in now

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android