RE: study via messenger

  • Penny Fox
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 31, 2008
      Anyone Want To Study For Nc5 Via Yahoo Messenger? I Am Taking It In A Couple Weeks!

    • wolag1063
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 3, 2008
        Hi Stef thanks for the wave I finally started puttting my energy into
        studing EC study guide real helpful I'm also taking pointers from
        other study material Taken notes of all kind to help me get an
        understanding of NC7 I start the 8 week study group with EC 8/4 and
        will test Sept Keep me in your prayers

        Keep up the great work future RN :)
        --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Stefani