CPNE date FINAL

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Okay I just received a call today from Nicole at Excelsior I have a
      final date and its now Aug 25-27 and that will be the last one. So I
      have gone from Nov 15-17 all the way up to aug YEAHHHHHHHHHHH now just
      pray I pass.
    • jfriddell@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Wow Michelle!!! What wonderful news! Where are you going????

        I can't wait to hear about your experience!

        Hugs,
        Jane

      • Michelle Hall
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
          Ellis Hospital in Albany New York

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
            Michelle,
            Just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. You have been
            such an inspiration to so many of us, who all have one common goal, and that
            is to make it to the point you have finally arrived at!!!!!!! I don't know
            you personally, but I feel as though I do!!!!!! Someone once told me that
            knowledge is one of the most powerful tools you can have, everything you have
            done this far has been for a reason, to help you not only get to this point,
            but use everything you have learned and apply it. I have so much faith in
            you, and so do so many people......Just a few words on encouragement, and to let
            you know I am pulling for you!!!!!!!!
            If there is anything I can do to help you out, please let me know.....
            From your friend in Florida, hard at work studying for 7.............

            Shari Churchill