RE: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] Re: NEW AT THIS

  • Debbie Landers
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 30, 2008
      I highly suggest the EC practice exams which will
      totally prepare you for the real test and give you the
      rationales for the correct answers.

      mailto:freehelpexcelsiorstudents-digest@yahoogroups.com

      mailto:freehelpexcelsiorstudents-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Have a blessed day.
    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
        --You can not print the tests out. That is against Excelsior's
        academic honesty policy. You do have access to them for I believe
        it's 120 days though so you can go back and look at them as often as
        you need to.They are awesome! I highly recommend them.

        - In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "Robyn Lawrence"
        <rob.bob@...> wrote:

        > Amy, one more question.
        >

        > When you take the practice exam, can you print it out along with the
        > rationale? That might convince me to do it.thanks so much!
        >

        > _____

        They are
        > awesome to study from as well. A lot of the info. on the practice
        exams are
        > on the real thing in a different format. I just took NC3 on Sat.
        and got a
        > "A". I was really nervous because I have read that many fail this
        one. I
        > have bought them so far for every exam and have passed with no
        troubles
        > (A&P, NC1,NC3 & NC7). I know it's a lot of money, but I figure it's
        better
        > to spend the extra $60 then to have to pay over $200+ to take it a
        2nd time.
        > Good luck to you in your studies.
        > Amy LPN, FL :^)

      • Pamela Morien
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
          u may not print the tests out but u can rewrite them all if u want in a notebook of yours i always rewrote all the ones i got wrong and kept going threw it. it helped.
          Pam

          "Live your life to the fullest and take chances"

          <rob.bob@... > wrote:

          > Amy, one more question.
          >

          > When you take the practice exam, can you print it out along with the
          > rationale? That might convince me to do it.thanks so much!
          >

          > _____

        • Robyn Lawrence
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
            OK, that works, just as long as I can refer to them.

            _____

            --You can not print the tests out. That is against Excelsior's
            academic honesty policy. You do have access to them for I believe
            it's 120 days though so you can go back and look at them as often as
            you need to.They are awesome! I highly recommend them.

            - In freehelpexcelsiorst
            <mailto:freehelpexcelsiorstudents%40yahoogroups.com> udents@yahoogroups.com,
            "Robyn Lawrence"
            <rob.bob@...> wrote:

            > Amy, one more question.
            >

            > When you take the practice exam, can you print it out along with the
            > rationale? That might convince me to do it.thanks so much!
            >

            > _____
            >
            > From: freehelpexcelsiorst
            <mailto:freehelpexcelsiorstudents%40yahoogroups.com> udents@yahoogroups.com
            > [mailto:freehelpexcelsiorst
            > Yes, and Lisa S. would totally agree along with every other student
            that
            > uses the practice exams. They really give you a taste of the real
            thing and
            > I've even thought they are a little more difficult than the real
            thing. They
            > give you the rationales as to why the right answers are right and
            why the
            > wrong answers are wrong. Then you know what you need to focus on.
            They are
            > awesome to study from as well. A lot of the info. on the practice
            exams are
            > on the real thing in a different format. I just took NC3 on Sat.
            and got a
            > "A". I was really nervous because I have read that many fail this
            one. I
            > have bought them so far for every exam and have passed with no
            troubles
            > (A&P, NC1,NC3 & NC7). I know it's a lot of money, but I figure it's
            better
            > to spend the extra $60 then to have to pay over $200+ to take it a
            2nd time.
            > Good luck to you in your studies.
            > Amy LPN, FL :^)

          • Amy Ingoglia
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 1, 2008
              No, but you have access to them and can review them for 120 days. You can always hand-write them in a notebook. The repetition of writing the information always helps me to remember important facts.
              Amy LPN, FL :^)

              freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "lindseyjackson83"