RE: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] intro to world religons

  • Pamela Morien
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2007
      i gotcha. the pratice test have questions that are used in the final, thats the only reason i take them, then i write all the questions down and study those. but whatever works for u. gota run got a new patient.
      pam

      Lori Zarobell <zrolo@...> wrote:
      What I meant was I don't take the practice exams, they make people afraid to
      take the regular test, I take the excelsior for the offical test.