Re: CPNE June 27 - 29 Albany Medical Center

  • Vye
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2008
      Thank you Robin and yes I did pass, straight thru with no errors or
      repeats! yippee!!
      vye

      -- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Robin Sullivan
      <resullivanrn@...> wrote:

      > Good luck on the CPNE, Vye,
      > You will be in our prayers and thoughts. You can do it. I am sure
      after going through it the first time, you are much better prepared.
      Just try to keep your nerves calmed and take your time and you will
      perservere! Robin Sullivan, RN-BC

      > Vye <suculentwyldwoman@...> wrote:
      > --I test tomorrow at Albany Medical Center. This will be
      the second
      > time I am taking my CPNE, I took it at St. Peters the first time.
      > I will let you know what it is like after Friday LOL
      >
      > - In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "dianahemstreet"
      > <dhemstreet@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wanted to see if anyone has tested in Albany Medical Center
      > > before? Please let me know your experience? Also, if anyone is
      > > testing at Albany Medical Center on June 27 - 29 please let me know.
      > > Thanks, Diana Hemstreet

    • Vye
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 1, 2008
        -
        Thank you Amy, I did pass straight through this time with no errors or
        repeats!
        vye

        -- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Amy Ingoglia
        <amy.ingoglia@...> wrote:

        > Best of Luck!!!! You can do it!!!
        > Amy LPN,FL :^)
        >

        > > > Thanks, Diana Hemstreet
        > know.
        > > > testing at Albany Medical Center on June 27 - 29 please let me
        > > > before? Please let me know your experience? Also, if anyone is
        > > > Just wanted to see if anyone has tested in Albany Medical Center
        > > >
        > > <dhemstreet@ > wrote:
        > > - In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "dianahemstreet"
        > >

        > > I will let you know what it is like after Friday LOL
        > > time I am taking my CPNE, I took it at St. Peters the first time.
        > > --I test tomorrow at Albany Medical Center. This will be the second
        > >
        > <suculentwyldwoman@ ...> wrote:
        > --- In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "Vye"
        > Diana
        > Good Luck Tomorrow, You can do it!!!

      • Paula West
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
          congrats and God Bless.  Best Wishes on the NCLEX.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
            YOU ROCK!!!!! You will do AWESOME on your boards. You must feel like you're floating on a cloud!!!!!! ( applause) :^) I hope to be there soon. I too, want to go to Albany Medical Center. I've heard great things about it.
            Best of luck,
            Amy LPN, FL :^)

            <amy.ingoglia@ ...> wrote:

            > Best of Luck!!!! You can do it!!!
            > Amy LPN,FL :^)
            >

            > > > Thanks, Diana Hemstreet
            > know.
            > > > testing at Albany Medical Center on June 27 - 29 please let me
            > > > before? Please let me know your experience? Also, if anyone is
            > > > Just wanted to see if anyone has tested in Albany Medical Center
            > > >
            > > <dhemstreet@ > wrote:
            > > - In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "dianahemstreet"
            > >

            > > I will let you know what it is like after Friday LOL
            > > time I am taking my CPNE, I took it at St. Peters the first time.
            > > --I test tomorrow at Albany Medical Center. This will be the second
            > >
            > <suculentwyldwoman@ ...> wrote:
            > --- In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "Vye"
            > Diana
            > Good Luck Tomorrow, You can do it!!!

          • dianahemstreet
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
              Congratulations Vye,GN!!!
              Thanks for all the info too! I am glad you thought it was a good test
              site. You are the first that I know that has gone there.
              Best Wishes on your new career,

              Diana

              --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, Paula West
              <west.paula3@...> wrote:

              > congrats and God Bless.  Best Wishes on the NCLEX.

              Medical Center

              > I PASSED! I loved Albany Medical Center. It has been there for 150
              > years and it is a teaching hospital. The CE's rotate from Hospital
              > to Hospital. One CE from St Peter's was at Albany Medical Center. I
              > passed everything the first time, my sim labs, and each PCS. My cpne
              > was the first of the mid week cpne's. My CE's and the CA were
              awesome
              > very very supportive. Yes I went to Chancellor's work shop too and
              it
              > prepares you very well. I wish you the very best I loved it.
              > vye
              >
              > --- In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "dianahemstreet"
              > <dhemstreet@ ...> wrote:
              > >
              > > How did you do for your CPNE, how was the new testing site? I
              have
              > > not heard of anyone going there yet. Just want a feel for the
              > > examiners and test site. Thanks for your time, I really
              appreciate
              > > it. Also, did you go to a workshop? I went to Chancellors
              Workshop
              > > and really liked it. Hope to hear from you soon,
              > > Diana
              > >

              > > --- In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou ps.com, "Vye"
              > > <suculentwyldwoman@ > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --I test tomorrow at Albany Medical Center. This will be the
              second
              > > > time I am taking my CPNE, I took it at St. Peters the first
              time.
              > > > I will let you know what it is like after Friday LOL
              > > >

              > > > - In freehelpexcelsiorst udents@yahoogrou
              ps.com, "dianahemstreet"

              Center
              > > know.

            • alana burdick
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 7, 2008
                Hi Diana,
                Did you take the Chancellor's workshop before the 1st time you took the CPNE? Or did you just take it recently? I am scheduled to take it next month. How many students were in your workshop? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
                Alana