Re: [freehelpexcelsiorstudents] workshop

  • Lisa Sarao
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2008
      I can't really say -- I haven't attended either one. I'd check the websites and see which workshop best suits your needs and fits with you logistically.

      Lisa S.

      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2008
        I HAVE TO TAKE A HUMANITIES CLASS HERE AT MY LOCAL COLLEGE, IM GONNA TAKE A MUSIC CLASS, I ALSO HAVE TO TAKE THAT COMPUTOR ONLINE CLASS, THAT ALL BUT I FIGURE I CAN DO THAT NOW, MONDAY CAUSER ILL BE GONE FOE THE WEEKEND. ILL CHECK TOMOROW OR EVEN CALL EXCELSIOR TO SEE IF I CAN DO MY APPL. I HAVE TO STILL HOWEVER GET MY PHYSICAL, PICTURE AND BACK GROUND CHECK!!!
        LETS KEEP IN TOUCH, PLEASE CALL ME 956-369-8309.
        CONGRAT ON YOUR NEW HOUSE. WEVE BEEN WANTING TO START BUILIDING OURS, BUT WITH ALL THESE TEST I DIDNT THINK I COULD HANDLE ALL THE STRSS THAT CAME WITH THAT, SO WE WERE WAITING TO GET TO THIS POINT TO START LOOKING AT HOUSE PLANS AGAIN. NOW I THINK MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST WAIT, WHAT S A FEW  MORE MONTHS.

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
          To all of you that are considering taking a workshop,I just got back
          from attending a 20 hour workshop called stressfree workshop. And that
          is exactly what it is, I got there stressed out and left stressfree.
          Michelle and Nolan make it so much fun and at the same time teach you
          exactly what to expect and how it is done. Now I know what to study and
          how to practice for my CPNE.
        • TRACI SALVATO

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
              Traci, this workshop is held in Deerfeild Beach Fla. and the website is stressfreecpne .com
              It's great, I highly recomend it.

            • lara_blanca@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
                Traci, this worksrop is held in Deerfeild Beach Fla. and the website is stressfreecpne .com

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
                  Where is this workshop?

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
                    stressfreecpne.com is their website, and the workshop is in Deerfield Beach, Fla.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 18, 2008
                      Thanks Blanca

                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 13, 2009
                        I start Chancellors workshop in the morning. I hope it makes me feel more prepared. I have the CPNE in less then a month. Yikes! I will let you guys know how it goes. They say that with them the pass rate goes up to the 90's. That sounds good compared to EC saying that without a workshop the pass rate is in the 60's.
                        Daphine

                      • Robin Kneer
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 13, 2009
                          Good luck with the workshop!