38572Re: Newbie Here

  • Junky
    Mar 8, 2012
      Hi Sandra! I'm in the same boat as you. I've been sneaking around on this site for quite some time, and now I'm ready to take the plunge! I'm hoping to schedule my Health and Safety exam within the next few weeks. I, too, have the studyguide notes and Saunders NCLEX. I was told to pay the $75 and take the prctice exam, but not sure if I will or not. Keep me posted on your progress! I have another friend who is going to take this exam, too - hopefully, she is being wishy washy as I have been for the past few years. I believe the more people we know taking these exams, the better our success rate!

      --- In freehelpexcelsiorstudents@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra" <ounurse@...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone! My name is Sandra and I am an LPN in Oklahoma. I have been reading the posts here for almost three years now and have FINALLY decided to stop being a bench warmer and join in on the game. I sent my transcripts in for review last year and I am just now studying for Health Safety. I did finish the Information Literacy course with Penn Foster with an A! HaHa! I have the Study Group 101 notes, Saunders NCLEX book, and multiple textbooks. I want to say a big thank you to all of you for always being so encouraging here! I can't wait to shorten my signature from LPN to RN!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic