38519Newbie Here

  • radio7ball
    Feb 26, 2012
      Hello All,

      My name is Tee and I've been an LPN for about 8 months. I've decided to get back into school IMMEDIATELY because I know the longer I wait the longer I'll wait.... Because of my busy schedule with work and my kids I've decided on Excelsior- hoping self study will be better. I'm praying I've made the right decision. *fingers crossed*. I just started the program (already have my pre-reqs) and I'm registered for the INL class starting 3/5. Any study guides, books, materials, sites you can recommend will be GREATLY appreciated. I need all the help/motivation I can get to push me through this program.

      Thanks and Nice to meet you all.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic