Re: Digest Number 1406

  • JamesNPost@...
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      I'd be interested to know on what charge they are attempting to sue those individuals.  Has a citizen no right to pay another's little mini-vig?
      They could have done it the way Vito Kalins suggests in Kalisnacht:  carry a tube of epoxy resin and put a nice blob of it on a couple of quarters and feed them to the meters...    (more? put a little blob on a toothpick and poke it into the locks on the doors to their offices and cars at night... )

      In a message dated 5/16/2013 9:57:29 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, freedom-lawyers@yahoogroups.com writes:
      NH: City sues Robin Hood for feeding parking meters
      Source: Fox News