Fwd: Super Hot Truck.

  • Sheldon Waxman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Good synopsis. I will take less than advertised. But need to sell. Hate to part with it but I only need one car and I haven't raced it in 6 years.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        I will be out of the office on until Mon., 12/3. If you have questions or
        concerns about logistics, schedules or transportation please contact Katie
        LaRue at 717-328-6168 or laruek@...