New Years gift?

  • JamesNPost@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      Ok, too late I think to order books from Amazon in time to get them by Chanukah the 21st (without using pricey express postage), but if you ship direct to your recipient, they might just still get it by Christmas.   Soooo.... how about a book appropriate for New Years?  Merlin's Pawn is a wild ride through parts of Las Vegas most folks don't get to see, fun, exciting, and a bit twisted.  With it is A Velvet Web, a wryly funny psycho-sex thriller about a Pentagon general, his evangelist wife, their daughter, and a Nazi fetish porno website.  They're both a juuust a little bit nasty, mm hu-hu... (;->