A Court of Record:
- From: Frank Taucher [taucher@...]A Court of Record:
1. keeps a record of the proceedings
2. the tribunal is independent of the magistrate (judge)
3. proceeds according to the common law
4. has the power to fine or imprison for contempt
5. generally has a seal
Note that a judge is a magistrate and is not the tribunal (the tribunal is either the sovereign himself, or a fully empowered jury (not paid by the government))
given the above, it might now become more apparent why james made the following statements in his last post
I once provided the following statutory reference to a lawyer worshiper to show that the Court belongs to the PEOPLE...1654. - Appearance personally or by counsel
28 U.S.C. § 1654. Sec.
In all courts of the United States the parties may plead and conduct their own cases personally or by counsel as, by the rules of such courts, respectively, are permitted to manage and conduct causes therein.