AUDYOFYL

  • JamesNPost@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
      The new Audyofyl project is coming along well. It started out as a MySpace page, and we now have our own website displaying and selling a variety of audio products, including CDs of my old songs, both Nieve and dBoy's bands, and some new audio-book CDs of "stand-up commentary" taken from The Anti-Cyclops Papers, and the radio play Namvets '89.

      We are now offering a program of online publishing of other people's work also. If you have an album or other audio project you'd like to make available very inexpensively for online mail order, check us out. (:--)

      Here is a link to the MySpace page, which has links to the main webpage and lots of things to listen to:

      Best regards,
        James

    • JamesNPost@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2007
        Would you rather listen than read?  PostPubCo's new AUDYOFYL project is coming along very well.  In addition to the "family scrapbook" albums Bittersweet Dreams, Doomless, and the albums of Habit Rouge, we now have three volumes of political commentary from The Anti-Cyclops Papers, an hour long radio play about Vietnam veterans, and several short audio books including the 1850's Mexican fantasies of La Mantilla and The Devil's Own Horse.

        What we are looking for is other writers, singers, and audio performers who would like to take advantage of our no-strings-attached extreme-low-budget publishing program, by which we can make your work available on-line for mail order on CD.

        If you are on MySpace, you'll likely want to add our page to your friends list.  Here's the link to that:

        And here is our home page, from which you can listen to several excerpts from the CD's and other things as well.

        Best regards,
          James  (:--D