Poll results for freedom-lawyers

  • freedom-lawyers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      The following freedom-lawyers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will East Jerusalem be occupied by the
      Palestinans?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Not sure, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Not right away but eventually, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - Don't think about this stuff, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Don't believe in biblical prophesies, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Believe that Christianity is a phony religion, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - Hah, hah, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - The Messiah is coming for the first time, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - Maybe for the second time, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I believe Arafat was a hero, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I believe Arafat was a terrorist, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - The Palestinians will get back the 5 billion stolen from them, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - The Arabs are barbarians, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - The Jews are stiff-necked, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - What other country has ever given back land conquered after being attacked, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Jordan will annex the Palestinian West Bank, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - East Jerusalem should be given to the Palestinians, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I have not read Zechariah , 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm not interested in reading Zechariah, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm a secularist and don't believe in God, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I believe in God but don't believe he can change physics, 1 votes, 12.50%
      - I read mystery books but not shelly's, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I would like to purchase James and shelly's mystery books, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I don't know why I am on this list, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freedom-lawyers

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/