FREECYCLING IS NOT A CHARITY.
IT'S FOR RECYCLING USEFUL ITEMS WITHIN THE COMMUNITIES.
Clean out your space, keep stuff out of the landfill, help your neighbors, find homes for things you no longer use and receive items you need.
A complete list of the group rules can be found in the files section of the group.
All items offered are free and must be kept legal, tangible, and appropriate for ALL ages including profiles and email addresses.
- That means: No services, no politics, no spam, no trades/barter/money, no promotion of your business, no signature line. Period.
Email settings may ONLY be set for individual emails, daily digest and special notices. Web only email is not allowed.
To post to the group via email use: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the list owner send email to the moderators.
Locations within the city of Seattle and South King County aren't covered in this group.
FreecycleNorthKingCounty. This freecycling group is not in any way affiliated with or connected to The Freecycle Network.
- May 26, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.