free organ

  • Ralph Hebb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      Hi,

      We are about to receive an organ from the estate of my recently deceased grandmother, and we do not have any space to put it. (Originally, we thought the kids could take lessons on it, but yesterday we coincidentally acquired a free piano from our neighbor, and our house is already overflowing with furniture.)

      It is a Lowerey Contempo organ, purchased in the mid-60s. It is in good shape, and was played by my grandmother up to the end. It is approximately 45 inches long. I know it cost several thousand dollars when new, but we'd be happy to donate it to a good home. We can deliver it next week to an address in the Metrowest area... (Currently it is sitting in my parents's minivan in Westchester, NY, and they are anxious to regain use of their car!)

      -Andrea
      781-894-0627