Talking about later medieval warfare

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      With the demise of the Lance and Longbow yahoo site, I have invited anyone who is interested in "longbow era" warfare (approx 1300-1525, Western Europe) to join us here. Along with the declared aim of talking about the rules, I'd already signalled in the welcome message the appropriateness of discussing the information that underpins any rules - the history, the sources, the figure ranges. So, if you wish to open a topic within those bounds, please feel free.