Free America Now is a Public Group with 771 members.
- Free America Now
- Public Group,
- 771 members
A short history and warning to greedy people
- A short history and warning to greedy people
The NSW Transport Workers Union sold out Taxi drivers back in 1984.
Taxi drivers voted with their feet.
During 90s, the TWU leadership promised to do the right thing and
accepted their mistakes of 80s. They also told us to advise them to do
the right thing. We joined and worked hard. We did the research and
taxi driver membership went up. Unfortunately we found out the TWU
leaderships were stabbing our back. Fight continued from inside and
outside TWU. The Taxi Drivers Association (TISA) was formed and
agitation continued. Evidence of such agitations could be traced in
the media of that time and other instrumentalities.
Later the TISA merged with the NSW Cabbie Welfare Association (CWA)
and continued the fight. 18 months ago, the CWA merged with the NSW
Taxi Drivers Association for the greater good of the taxi drivers and
single cab owners. Therefore; the TDA is not any ones private property
and no one is superior or inferior amongst us.
Apart from the congenital corrupt nature of the NSW TWU, the winnings
and losses of ours are combined.
Today, we are facing some unwanted difficulties. The TDA is not
working for our members' welfare. Some individuals think and present
themselves as more valuable than others! Some peoples are bringing
cunning and dishonest technicalities to stifle free and fair debates.
The good work of Alan Cook (Cook Report) went down the drain under the
guise of "taxi driver task force". Poor Alan lost plenty for being
honest and trying to clean up the taxi industry for the benefit of the
entire community. The Nexus plate rots and many other criminal scams
are up and in full swing. Taxi drivers' safety and many more vital
issues are not getting the priority.
To complicate our life, the Mac Bank/Lime is doing very nicely. Even
the Cabbie Magazine's Peer Lindholt is hoodwinking us. Many drivers
and owners do not wish to touch his magazine anymore. David Bradly and
Michael Jools are not helping the issue either.
The challenge is in front of us. The issues are;
1. The combined interest of bailee drivers and single cab owners or
2. Private interest of a few individuals!
Should you wish to make a change then please join the TDA, get
informed and involved protect your rights through democratic means
and process available to you and me!
The NSW TDA ought to be open, transparent and accountable. We can not
afford dirty tricks and deceptive conducts.
Veteran Taxi Industry Activist
For more information please click these links, should you wish!
1. American Terrorism and Brain Washing,
2. Attorney General Bob Debus Is Hiding,
3. Organise Crime In NSW and
4. More Organise Crimes In NSW
5. Stupid Magistrate
6. An Eastern Suburb Court Room
7. Zionised Adriaan
8. Racist Ross Nelson
9. Cross-City Conspiracy Or Corporate Terrorism?
10. Howard's Industrial Relation's Terrorism
11. Cabcharge Story
12. Corruption Colony News
13. Source of knowledge and Moral guidance
14. Sydney Taxi Corruption
15. The Madness and Corruption regarding the Cabcharge
16. The culture of arrogance, corruption and nepotism in Australia
17. Do we have organise crime in the taxi industry?
18. WE DO NOT NEED "SLIME" - WE DO NEED A ROYAL COMMISSION
19. Looking for justice
20. A Lost War
21. Reporting and Spin
22. Source: A short history and warning to greedy people