A Garden For The Entire Family

  • Lanny Hintz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007

      Message delivered directly to members of the group:
      free_internet_articles@yahoogroups.com

      Please consider this free-reprint article written by:
      Lanny Hintz

      ==================
      IMPORTANT - Publication/Reprint Terms

      - You have permission to publish this article electronically in
      free-only publications such as a website or an ezine as long as
      the bylines are included.

      - You are not allowed to use this article for commercial
      purposes. The article should only be reprinted in a publicly
      accessible website and not in a members-only commercial site.

      - You are not allowed to post/reprint this article in any
      sites/publications that contains or supports hate, violence,
      porn and warez or any indecent and illegal sites/publications.

      - You are not allowed to use this article in UCE (Unsolicited
      Commercial Email) or SPAM. This article MUST be distributed in
      an opt-in email list only.

      - If you distribute this article in an ezine or newsletter, we
      ask that you send a copy of the newsletter or ezine that
      contains the article to ergo_items[at]yahoo.com (replace [at]
      with @)

      - If you post this article in a website/forum/blog, ALL links
      MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of
      the URL where the article is posted to ergo_items[at]yahoo.com
      (replace [at] with @)

      - We request that you ask permission from the author if you
      want to publish this article in print.

      The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
      part of its Article Distribution feature (
      http://www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
      own this article, please respect the author's copyright and
      this publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of
      these terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
      ==================

      Article Title: A Garden For The Entire Family
      Author: Lanny Hintz
      Word Count: 444
      Article URL: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=121705&ca=Internet
      Format: 64cpl
      Author's Email Address: ergo_items[at]yahoo.com (replace [at]
      with @)

      Easy Publish Tool: http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=121705

      ================== ARTICLE START ==================
      Everybody in one way or another wants to have their own little
      garden whether it be on the backyard, rooftop, or any place for
      that matter. Having our own garden where we can sow different
      flowers and plants or where we can have time to lounge or relax
      with family and friends gives that feeling of freedom knowing
      that we will be able to spend time leisurely for the whole day.
      If you have a garden irregardless of its size, dividing it into
      different areas for the different activities that you might be
      engaging in it will definitely prove to be helpful.

      It is ideal especially if you have a big garden to separate it
      into different areas for the different members of your family
      and for the different things that you may want to do in it. If
      you have pets, you can actually situate their houses in your
      garden. You can designate a small fenced area for them where
      they can run around, play and exercise. It doesn�t have to be
      that spacious, so as long as they can move about, I think that
      would be enough. Just make sure that their area is away from
      your prized plants and flowers so that they wouldn�t destroy
      them.

      Kids can be very hyper active. It would be great for you to
      allot them an area where they can play with their outdoor toys.
      You can even build them a tree house if you have a tree that is
      big and strong enough for it. In this area, they can play with
      friends and neighbors with outdoor games like hide and seek and
      other games for that matter.

      You can also create space in your garden where you can place
      tables and chairs for an outdoor meal. This would be great when
      you do cook outs or have a small garden picnic with family and
      friends.

      Of course if you love to do gardening and you have a green
      thumb, create a space where you could plant your flowers or
      vegetables. I know of some people who sow their own vegetables
      and herbs in their very own garden. Here, you are assured that
      it doesn�t have any pesticides or any other chemicals used in
      letting it grow. If you have kids who like to do gardening
      also, you can give them a small planting place where they can
      plant just about anything. Teaching your kids how to grow
      plants will instill in them responsibility early on.

      You now have a garden for the entire family to enjoy and take
      pleasure in.

      About The Author: Lanny Hintz writes about
      http://www.flowergardennursery.com/Categories/Ground%20Covers.html,
      http://www.flowergardennursery.com/Coupons/BloomingBulb.com.html

      Please use the HTML version of this article at:
      http://www.isnare.com/html.php?aid=121705

      For more free-reprint articles by Lanny Hintz please visit:
      http://www.isnare.com/?s=author&a=Lanny+Hintz