coldness!

  • reza moghadam
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      Friday, January 02, 200407:36:32 PM
      ............................Impossible question   _<coldest temperature>
      To: ALL
      I am sure not anyone has the correct answer to this question !!!.......if we are concerned on knowing the source of
      The creation and our world :!!........therefor we must find wright answers to our questions:?!
      We all know the temprature equilibrate and how it treats between tow things ; by reliational on " conversion phenomena "
      On the Earth ;; and deduce Heat goes to Cold thing from hot thing or     vice versa from acold thing to the hot one!?
                                                                 thats   oooookay !!!......
      Now ;; imagin our astronaut is located on the other side of the moon ; < which we know it's cold _ 160*C..and dark >
      So he gets a thermometer out of his spacesuit and measur's the temperature in A VACUMM PLACE !! (as there is no
      Gas nor the other articles !!;;....)meanwhile our astronaut reads _160*C on his thermometer !! ...
      Can anybody say: ;; where from or what from!?. has got his thermometer _160*C degrees COLD! despite of we know
      There is NO MASS ;or any MATERIAL to inject or transfer this ICINESS temperature to the thermometer !!!>>>>
      YES : COLDNESS !.. what is it?? what is its ESSENCE ?or SUBSTANTIATE ??
      in case of ovation ! this important subject : which responds mor questions on phisical fields and specially related to the
      FREE ENRGY sources !!!!..... will continue!..........................................................................................................

                                                         regards       rezabita

    • erickrieg@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        all hot objects radiate heat even in a vacuum - so a hot item in a vacuum will cool down.

        > From: reza moghadam <rezabita2003@...>
        > Date: 2004/01/02 Fri AM 11:20:35 EST
        > To: free energy group <free_energy@yahoogroups.com>
        > CC: free-energy@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [free_energy] coldness!
        >
        > Friday, January 02, 200407:36:32 PM
        > ............................Impossible question _<coldest temperature>
        > To: ALL
        > I am sure not anyone has the correct answer to this question !!!.......if we are concerned on knowing the source of
        > The creation and our world :!!........therefor we must find wright answers to our questions:?!
        > We all know the temprature equilibrate and how it treats between tow things ; by reliational on " conversion phenomena "
        > On the Earth ;; and deduce Heat goes to Cold thing from hot thing or vice versa from acold thing to the hot one!?
        > thats oooookay !!!......
        > Now ;; imagin our astronaut is located on the other side of the moon ; < which we know it's cold _ 160*C..and dark >
        > So he gets a thermometer out of his spacesuit and measur's the temperature in A VACUMM PLACE !! (as there is no
        > Gas nor the other articles !!;;....)meanwhile our astronaut reads _160*C on his thermometer !! ...
        > Can anybody say: ;; where from or what from!?. has got his thermometer _160*C degrees COLD! despite of we know
        > There is NO MASS ;or any MATERIAL to inject or transfer this ICINESS temperature to the thermometer !!!>>>>
        > YES : COLDNESS !.. what is it?? what is its ESSENCE ?or SUBSTANTIATE ??
        > in case of ovation ! this important subject : which responds mor questions on phisical fields and specially related to the
        > FREE ENRGY sources !!!!..... will continue!..........................................................................................................
        >
        > regards rezabita
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

      • mohammed alkhamis
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          meanwhile our astronaut reads _160*C on his thermometer !! ...

          Hello to All,

          Do we have this kind of thermometer? is it manufactured now?

          They say that in equilibrium state on the corners of space the coldness is
          fixed at 4 Calvin degrees. . So a dark energy researcher must take this fact
          on consideration.

          Thank you,

          Mohammed

        • mohammed alkhamis
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004

            >all hot objects radiate heat even in a vacuum - so a hot item in a vacuum
            >will cool down.

            Hello to All,

            This is to what extent? To what limit?

            Mohammed

          • reza moghadam
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004

              Hi mohammed!
              First:  it is not difficult to build this kind of thermometer.s ; based on expanding object.s against
              heat by a mechnical system!.....
              second:  In my opinion I blelieve there are not eny corner.s in space!... and it is unlimitted from
              each side :  afterwards I will go on about this subject!!....
              Third:  I dont undrestand the concept of dark Energy: you Sir.s are pointig ;I think eny physikal
              Idiom.s must be described clearly .!!!......
                                              thank so long       Reza Mogadam

               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              meanwhile our astronaut reads _160*C on his thermometer !! ...

              Hello to All,
              Do we have this kind of thermometer? is it manufactured now?
              They say that in equilibrium state on the corners of space the coldness
              is
              fixed at 4 Calvin degrees. . So a dark energy researcher must take this
              fact
              on consideration.
              Thank you,
              Mohammed

            • wthwthwthwth
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
                --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, reza moghadam <rezabita2003@y...>
                wrote:
                > Now ;; imagin our astronaut is located on the other side of the
                moon ; <
                which we know it's cold _ 160*C..and dark >
                > So he gets a thermometer out of his spacesuit and measur's the
                temperature in A VACUMM PLACE !! (as there is no
                > Gas nor the other articles !!;;....)meanwhile our astronaut reads
                _160*C on
                his thermometer !! ...
                > Can anybody say: ;; where from or what from!?. has got his
                thermometer
                _160*C degrees COLD! despite of we know
                > There is NO MASS ;or any MATERIAL to inject or transfer this
                ICINESS
                temperature to the thermometer !!!>>>>
                > YES : COLDNESS !.. what is it?? what is its ESSENCE ?or
                SUBSTANTIATE
                ??

                The answer to your question comes right from high school physics.

                The three mechanisms for heat transfer (ignoring quantum effects)
                are convection, conduction, and radiation. For an object in a vacuum,
                the dominant heat transfer mechanism is radiation. This object will
                absorb photons radiated from external sources (e.g. the sun) and also
                radiate its own photons (typically at infrared wavelengths). The
                temperature of the object is determined when the object reaches
                thermal equilibrium.

                So the answer is that the thermometer gets cold because it radiates
                thermal energy, and absorbs only a tiny amount from the surface of
                the moon and the lunar night sky. As a result the equilibrium
                temperature of the thermometer will be extremely low.

                An object floating in deep interstellar space will eventually reach a
                temperature of about 3 degrees Kelvin, the background temperature
                of the universe left over from the Big Bang.

                WTH
              • Phil Karn
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
                  mohammed alkhamis wrote:

                  >>all hot objects radiate heat even in a vacuum - so a hot item in a vacuum
                  >>will cool down.

                  > This is to what extent? To what limit?

                  The rate at which an object radiates heat depends on its temperature,
                  its surface area, and the nature of its surface. All other things equal,
                  the thermal power radiated by the object is proportional to the object's
                  area and to the fourth power of its absolute temperature (e.g., in
                  Kelvins). So big, hot objects radiate much more heat power than small,
                  cold objects. In deep interstellar space, any object would eventually
                  reach equilibrium at about 3 K, the "temperature" of the background
                  radiation left over from the Big Bang. At this temperature the object is
                  still (slowly) radiating heat, but it's also absorbing heat from the
                  rest of the universe at the same rate so its temperature remains constant.

                  A parameter called "emissivity" (denoted by a lower case epsilon) gives
                  an object's the thermal radiation effectiveness compared to a black body
                  (ideal radiator, e=1) of the same size, shape and temperature. For
                  example, if you cover the body with good, thick insulation, the
                  emissivity will be close to zero.

                  The study of radiative heat transfer is very important in spacecraft
                  engineering because all the components of the spacecraft have to be kept
                  at acceptable temperatures throughout their lifetimes. The thermal
                  design of a spacecraft is usually based on an elaborate computer model
                  in which hundreds or thousands of "nodes", reference points within the
                  spacecraft, are thermally connected to model conductive and/or radiative
                  heat transfer, as appropriate. Simulated heat is injected from various
                  electronics components and the sun, and the equilibrium temperatures of
                  the nodes are determined. The model helps the engineers apply various
                  kinds of thermal coatings, paints and blankets to the outside surfaces
                  to balance the radiation of internally generated heat and absorption of
                  solar heat. Thermal blankets are usually made of Mylar with extremely
                  thin layers of various metals (gold, silver, aluminum) vapor-deposited
                  on them. They dominate the visual appearance of many spacecraft, such as
                  the Apollo lunar module.

                  Because objects near room temperature radiate in the far infrared
                  (around 10 microns) while the sun radiates mainly in the visible and
                  near infrared, many materials absorb heat from the sun more or less
                  efficiently than they re-radiate it in the far infrared. So materials
                  have another parameter, absorptivity (lower case alpha). Again, the
                  absorptivity of a perfect black body is 1. A perfect reflector has an
                  absorptivity of zero. The equilibrium temperature of a material in
                  sunlight in space depends more on its absorptivity/emissivity ratio
                  rather than on the absolute values of those two parameters. For example,
                  polished aluminum has a very low absorptivity but it has an even lower
                  emissivity, which is why it gets so hot in sunlight; the same is true
                  for most metals.

                  Thermal engineering was a very large part of the Apollo mission, and
                  anybody who knows just the basic principles can see just how silly the
                  claim is that Apollo must have been a hoax because of the extreme
                  temperatures found on the surface of the moon.

                  Phil