Re: [free_energy] need a help

  • mohammed alkhamis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello,

      Could you tell us about the relation between the nanotechnology and solar or
      wind

      Thank you,

      Mohammed

      >From: "Phillip Ramirez" <pramirez@...>
      >To: <free_energy@yahoogroups.com>,"ticmb" <ticmb@...>
      >Subject: Re: [free_energy] need a help
      >Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:33:38 -0500
      >
      >welcome and i to agree wind and solar are the energy devices of the future.
      >soon they will have the effecency allot higher with the use of
      >nanotechnology.

    • Phillip Ramirez
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        well with nanotech they are creating flexable solarpanels as well as
        conductive/solar paints. what this means is one could paint a house with
        this paint connect a couple wires and your house is generating power. on top
        of this nanotech is producing more effecient panels.. right now they have i
        think claimed 5% efficentcy last i read..but they are increasing. they are
        also using a diamond dust to make panels as well eith effencencies in the
        30% range but are only being produced in small quanities as well as small
        sizes for testing. as far as wind nanotech has nothing to do with that that
        i know of. but they are getting more effecent all the time as well as more
        quiet..