free energy 12-2-98

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1998
      If anyone knows of any companies involved in using magnetically coupled fast
      flywheels for energy storage, please forward it to:
      <mastertrader@...>

      D wrote:

      > Dear Eric,
      > You have a very informative website. That's why I'm surprised that
      > you haven't come to the conclusion yet that the entire Universe runs on
      > free energy. The only reason that we as a consuming public don't have
      > free energy generators in our homes, and automobiles is that there is
      > very little money in it. Now is not the time for a note on energy and
      > economics. Suffice to write - The powers that be(energy powers) are not
      > in the oil business, there in the oil shortage business.
      > If you are truly interested I do have access to a machine that is
      > very simple in design, and could be manufactured simply. This machine
      > meets your standards, and depending on how large a demand is needed, can
      > supply enough electricity for just about any use.
      > There are also plans for an electric car, again very simple common
      > sense plans. This car would eliminate the need for the internal
      > combustion engine. By the way, the technology for the gas engine is over
      > one hundred years old. This technology has changed very little during
      > the past one hundred years. What other industry do you know of outside
      > of Detroit using technology this dated.
      > Please let me know if either one of these devices interest you.
      >
      > Thank-you

      _____________________________
      D,

      thanks. I agree the entire Universe is filled with "free" energy beyond
      comprehension. Just the rotational energy of the moon could more than fill
      our needs for eons. Problem is the cost of harnessing. Terawatts per
      microsecond from stars in other galaxies just won't do us much good. The
      bottom line issue for any energy source (prosaic or otherwise) is net cost per
      delivered kilowatt. I beg to differ about the "oil shortage" business. There
      may have been some conspiracy in 1973 (unless it really was the Arab Cartel).
      But I just read in Time magazine the in 1911, 1 company controlled 90 % of
      domestic oil. Now if Mobile and Exxon merge, they would only control 14
      percent together. The inflation adjusted price before the 73 shortage was
      $1.36 per gallon. Again I feel that gas should be taxed about 2 $/gallon to
      help reduce the trade deficit, reduce pollution and encourage technology for
      conservation and alt dev. Feel free to submit you device for my $5000 prize,
      or even to post it to this email list for the benefit of 60 others who are
      also interested in vanguard energy ideas. Internal combustion engines have
      had thousands of patents involving metallurgy, fuel injection, computer
      control, pollution control, transmission and electronic ignition. I still
      hope hybrid engines, fuel cell technology and super hot running engines will
      spark a change. The sail boat, plow and candle "technology" haven't had many
      changes in millennia.

      keep thinking,

      Eric.

      . . . and now a bunch of forwarded posts - I'll try to respond to them later:

      ERIC. as i did with J.D. i gave him dozens of do it your self energy
      experiments....to date he has not attempted even one of them....thats
      not his fault...hes just very busy....CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING...I told
      Lance Jerral (MR. SCHOOL VANDEGRAFF TEACHER EXTRODINAIRE) how i solved
      the vandegraff belt TRIBO ELECTRICITY problem....a few years ago i
      purchased an edmunds 400 KV vandegraff after years of building my
      own(and every other E.S. genorator in the book over the years from
      dirods to wims..) to make a long story short and by now you realize i
      never do....THE BELT STREACHED IN STORAGE...yes i have a spare ,its just
      a pain in the to change it out ....the machines belt goes all over the
      place now and rubs on the insulating column.THE POINT I found a more
      practical belt material after over thirty years of testing....WALMART
      PVC COATED NYLON RAINCOAT MATERIAL....i had tested on a twenty four
      inch globe machine every material in the book it had a 12 inch wide
      belt...including of course surgical rubber....BUT when i used a Nylon
      (on the inside of the belt, PVC outside) rubbing on styrofoam (un
      folded dixie cups teselated on to a light cardboard roller) tribo
      electric pulley , the other pulley being ordinary wood... THE THING
      AFTER YEARS OF FEABLE SPARKS TOOK OFF...as if the unique pvc coated
      nylon rain coat material rubbing on a smooth styrofoam tribo electric
      pulley was a neon sign transformer.....NO no external transformer corona
      inducer just triboelectricity frictional induction...I actually achieved
      two foot sparks by twisting the base pulley axle by hand....AND THE GOOD
      THING IS THAT PVC COATED NYLON RAIN COAT MATERIAL DOESNT STREACH AND
      GENORATES AT ALMOST 100 PERCENT HUMIDITY....it takes years for corona to
      break it down..UNLIKE neoprene that craters in just a few weeks of
      classroom use.....SO give it a try some time...TRIBO electricity is
      strange stuff almost alchemy...in modern form, well thats my vandegraff
      secret for home made vandegraffs....globes can also be made WITHOUT
      METAL SPINNING USING ALUMINUM FOIL TAPE OVER PAPERMACHE...LANCE made a
      four foot one that way ...hes supposed to wright a book...so i cant give
      out any of his secrets....Im just telling all of this to you to give you
      a LITMUS test...IF jerry D. had attempted even one of my experiments we
      probably wouldnt even be debating any of this....he would be a true
      believer.....SO REMEMBER SKEPTISISM IS FINE...BUT A GOOD SCIENCE CLASS
      DEMONSTRATION DEVICE IS EVEN BETTER....a good physics teacher never
      tells his students exactly whats going to happen UNTIL AFTER THE
      DEMONSTRATION OF PHYSICAL LAW IS OVER...you want them to be skeptical
      about the demonstration and draw the WRONG conclusion so they wont
      forget what theyve learned....when you explain it on the
      blackboard...THIS BRINGS ME TO OUR FINAL POINT just as the toy
      vandegraff needs a rugged belt thats also highly tribo electric....as
      also a hover craft skirt or finger needs to be very durable as on my
      neova 2 hovercraft.....THEN EVERYTHING IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MUST BE
      TESTED IN AN ACTUAL LAB...NOT GONE OVER BY YOUR PAST EXPERIENTIAL
      KNOWLEDGE WHICH I ASSUME MUST BE VAST TO BE SUCH AN EXCELLENT DEBUNKER
      AS YOU ARE.....dont believe me abot the PVC coated nylon rain coat
      material vandegraff styrofoam cup tribo electric interactive BELT
      MATERIAL....TEST IT!!!!! i can give you dozens of demonstrations
      relating to convective energy.....as well ....the point NEVER ASSUME
      ANYTHING UNTIL YOUVE ATLEAST ATTEMPTED TO REPRODUCE THE APPARATUS I WILL
      DESCRIBE, IF WE CAN FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO WONT GET HURT SHOULD THERE
      BE A DYNAMIC RUPTURE OF THE THIN WALLED MAGNETIC MEMBRANE OR TYMPANIC
      RESONATOR....based on a late nineteenth century telephone
      transmitter.....USED IN THE CONVECTIVE GENORATOR.....RIGHT just like
      jerry D. you dont have a lifetime to test everyones crackpot
      inventions....NIETHER do I ...so find me one good researcher you trust
      who knows one end of a BUNSEN burner from the other and ILL tell that
      person everythng I know, instead of risking some teenager like i used to
      be getting hurt by information from the internet...IF YOU CANT FIND ME
      ONE GOOD RESEARCHER....then maybe i should e-mail RANDI and challenge
      him to an intellectual dog fight over the existence of UFOs and there
      occupants with physical proof being offered on my behalf.... in
      highschool we had something called a hot box....a sort of limited debate
      forum for senior english class students outside of my normal debate
      weekend tournaments...i took the stand that we need more nuclear bombs
      ..to keep america strong just because only a fool would try to defend
      such a position.in order to create more controversy..ILL ARGUE any
      subject you care to mention but the proofs in the pudding ....OR IN THE
      PHYSICAL APPARATUS DEMONSTRATIONS I CAN DOCUMENT FOR YOU....but that
      takes a willingness to do more then simply write down a comment YOU
      ACTUALLY HAFT TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY IN THE WORKSHOP OR LAB WILL ANYONE
      QUALIFIED ENOUGH NOT TO INJURE THEMSELVES TAKE MY CONVECTIVE ENERGY
      CHALLENGE????AND BUILD A PIECE OF HUMAN HISTORY.....

      --- and another:

      Eric i got to talk to carl sagan breifly at A&M once years ago he didnt
      care for my CYCLOPS project comment very much...he actually liked what a
      child in the lecture hall had to say far more about intersteller gases
      interfering with alien radio signals....all of my physics friends really
      got angry at me for asking Sagan such a simple question they allways
      assume ill ask the mind boggler...im sick over Sagans Blood disease
      related death....He was such a wonderfull human being .....Ralph Nader
      answered a question to me at HBU years ago about the cost of solar cells
      coming down....also last week RANDI came to TULSA and like an idiot I
      missed his lecture.....I was a day late....getting in from the
      country...ERIC as just a final point .....I didnt come to your websight
      because you believe in any of this UFO junk....SAGAN said EXTRODINARY
      CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRODINARY PROOF...Hes right god rest his soul....what
      im trying to do is give you the small GRAIN of truth at the BOTTOM of
      all this UFO ,FREE ENERGY junk...Have you ever gold panned?? I have, you
      go through a ton of gravel just to find a spek of gold dust...ONLY once
      did i ever find a nugget ....you should have seen my friend turn green
      when the black sand washed off this little gilligans island of pure
      gold....WHAT im trying to say is that i would never intentionaly mislead
      you and why i havent taken up your or RANDIS offer...and what an
      amazing man he is....because i dont care to PROVE any of your skeptics
      wrong....THERE NOT.....its just that there are a few things you people
      dont know ...but can Know with a little patience....ESP , UFOs , REMOTE
      VIEWING TELEPORTATION....MAN are you looking into the Office of
      scientific investigatiion DAN Ackroid psi factor stuff...THEY CLAIM ITS
      ALL BASED ON TRUE STORIES .....do they have any collaboration??? your
      people should have a field day with that program...A final point EVEN
      if i did challenge RANDI to explain my working models...ALL that would
      happen in the end is he would agree its just basic highschool physics
      nothing more...BUT CONSIDER THAT DO TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU WEEDING OUT THE
      FRAUD ...ONE day we WILL find some clue as to the future it must be
      there the gold at the bottom of your gold pan...YOUR EFFORTS ARE WASTED
      IF YOU CANT FIND ATLEAST ONE TRUE ANAMOLY IN THE PILES OF DATA YOUVE
      AMASSED....I hope to your surprise youll find my convection research
      fills that bill....EVEN RANDI appreciates a good magicians trick ,like
      the egg sucked into the bottle ....AND if its just another fraud....Well
      thats the risk we all take everday we live that some precept of our life
      is false like life after death....Thats hard to live with...I only hope
      eventually YOU FIND ATLEAST ONE POT OF GOLD UNDER A RAINBOW ....and it
      isnt IRON PYRITE (fools gold) you see even in gold prospecting fruad
      abounds...GIMMICKY GOLD FINDING MACHINES....but real gold has luster and
      wieght it doesnt crush as pyrite does under a thumb nail....I only hope
      when your web friends put my convection research through the grinder its
      the real thing intellectual GOLD and not Iron pyrite....

      --
      sincerely,

      Eric Krieg eric@... fax (215) 654-0651
      http://www.phact.org/e/skeptic