Very Revealing Energy Files

  • Bruce A. Perreault
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Good Day Everyone!

      I have uploaded some very revealing files tonight to
      my server. They will give you an idea where my
      research has been for the last few years. Until now,
      I have not been willing to share this information
      with anyone. I think now is the time to reveal these
      files to you. We are out of time. This technology
      must be in your hands soon or I fear that all hope
      will be lost...

      Hermann Plauson's Radiant Energy Transmutation Ray - 1.33MB file

      http://www.ionvalve.com/pdf/GB299735.pdf

      Hermann Plauson Free Energy Documents (German) - 870KB zipfile

      http://ionvalve.com/zip/plauson.zip

      Improved Means for Utilizing Atmospheric Electricity

      http://ionvalve.com/pdf/GB231247.pd

      My Fuel Cell Chemistry

      http://www.nuenergy.org/PerreaultFuelCell.htm

      My research has lead me to a device that can extract energy
      from the atmosphere by using a radiant energy type tube
      to make the atmosphere highly conductive so that energy can
      be drawn into the device. Nikola Tesla used x-ray tubes to
      accomplish this to a limited degree. T. H. Moray accomplished
      this with his unique radiant energy tubes and was able to
      extract many kilowatts of power.

      I have just completed updating my book Harnessing Cosmic Energy
      today. It will be sent off to the printer in a few days. Included
      in the revisions are diagrams that will show you exactly how to
      build your own devices. The big breakthrough came about a month
      ago when I realized that two diagrams on page 71 in the Sea of
      Energy 5th edition by T. H. Moray were drawn incorrectly so that
      they could not produce a functioning circuit. Comparing the Carl Betz
      circuit drawing in 1954 of Moray's patent drawing I have been able
      to make the changes to the circuit so that it is now functional. I am
      assuming that T. H. Moray changed the circuit to protect it. I have
      done this myself on occasion. I feel that this is the reason that his
      sons have not been able to duplicate the device.

      If you want to know how the device works then please buy my book from
      me. At $24.95 I am giving away the information for almost nothing. I
      need to raise some cash to build a high wattage device over the summer.
      If I did not need the funds at this time I would not be asking for this
      small contribution. Please support my work by buying a book from me.

      Best Wishes, Bruce A. Perreault
    • Gary S.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        So you want us to spend $25 for a book about a FE device that you've
        never built? You've never constructed even a low power version to try
        out the concept?

        Excuse me, but $25 is a BIT too much for an unproven concept right
        now. How about you make a prototype, win the $1,000,000 prize from
        Randi first and then get back to us? Then I'll pay $50 for the book.

        - Gary

        --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce A. Perreault"