NEW FE/OU !

  • murilo filo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      HELLO FE PEOPLE!
      IT'S NICE TO BE IN THIS RARE GROUP, THAT IS, I MUST NOT TO FORGET, FORMED BY
      SKEPTICALS.
      THIS IS AN INVITATION FOR TO COME TO OUR FOLDERS AND TO TAKE A CLOSE
      LOOK TO MY JOB " avalanchedrive ", AND FOR, IF YOU WISH, TO GIVE ME A
      HAND. I NEED ALLIEDS, AND I'M NOT A "PROPHET" ASKING FOR MONEY.
      MENTIONED IN THE BOOK "THE LUNAR MEN: FRIENDS WHO MADE THE FUTURE",
      (JENNY UGLOW), ADAM SMITH, REPORTING TO THE BEGINING OF THE STEAN MOTORS,
      SAID THAT SOME REAL GOOD GUESSINGS ARE REACHED FIRST BY PHILOSOPHERS,
      (THOMAS NEWCOMEN), AND DEVELOPED BY TECHNICIANS,
      (JAMES WATT). HE SAID THAT REAL GUESSING ARE REACHED BY OBSERVERS AND PEOPLE
      ABLE TO DEAL WITH OPOSITE AND JOIN FAR STUFFS.
      JUST ENOUGHT TO MYSELF, I'M A SMALL PRACTICAL PHILOSOPHER, AND WITH A NOT
      WELL DEVELOPED CENSURE IN THINKING. PLEASE, TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME NOW,
      BECAUSE I'M NOT GIVE UP. AND, POSSIBLELY, YOU'LL GET A PRIZE AND LEARN HOW
      TO PUT IN CHECK THE GRAVITY, PROFESSORS AND RADICAL
      SKEPTICALS.
      OF COURSE, YOU CAN AND MUST BEAT ME, BUT PLEASE, IN ADVANCE, TRY TO STUDY
      WITH CARE MY CONCEPTS, AS THEY DESERVE.
      I NEED HARMONIZED AND INTELIGENT CONTACTS, BUT YOU ARE ALSO INVITED FOR COME
      DESTROI ME, IF YOU CAN. I'M A 59 WELL DEVELOPED SKEPTICAL.
      THE QUALITY FOR THE PRESENTATION OF THE JOB IS THE BEST I GOT. SORRY
      FOR THE POOR MARKETING.
      THANK YOU AND BEST WISHES! MURILO NOV/01/002