Re: [free_energy] Quora: Have the known (true) laws of physics ever been broken... ever?

  • PAMELA NEIL
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
      Aut,
           If ANY 'true' (known?) law of physics was broken, then it wouldn't have been a 'true' law to start with, would it?   But keeping in spirit, with your question ------- I would say MANY times.    But, these so-called 'laws', were made by people (scientists), who did not have all the necessary
      information (as we do today), to have formulated these 'laws' in the first place.

      BILL.