ZPE (zero point energy) device

  • mkhovila
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15 7:00 PM
      Has anyone here seen a working ZPE device?

      Or has anyone here heard about a currently working ZPE device?

      If the answer to either of the above is yes, please share your information. Thank you.

      Mark
    • T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16 7:09 AM
        There are lots of former and current clames of working free energy
        devices, But never any proven beyond any dought that it worked and none
        have ever gone into commercial production or use.
        But it is possible that any one that did work may have been threatened
        / paid off by the big oil companies / Countries to keep it quiet after
        the initial clams that it worked.
        There have been some proven very large increases in efficiency in
        electric motors and you have see automobile gas mileage double in about
        the last 8 years from about 18 to 20 MPG to 33 to 42 MPG.
        Do a search on the name Kesh in Brazil they have a small fan electric
        motor that uses only one third the electricity of most fan motors and
        supposably can be upsized to larger motors, Why they are not working
        with a large company like General Electric I do not know, Like a lot of
        inventions the inventors seem to be over protective to the point that
        they never make it to market ?
      • T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 16 9:18 AM
          I made a mistake I got the name wrong.
          It is Keppe Motor.

          The reason I mentioned this one is because it is one of the rare clame
          that we have proof of !
          The second link here below is a good website that reports on claimed
          free energy devices and claims of major increases of efficiency in all
          type devices like electric, gas motors and solar, wind, generated energy
          and things like increased efficiency refrigeration.
          All important in reducing costs of and amounts of energy used and the
          related pollution and wars related to obtaining energy.
          This website is ten years old and I have read it almost every day for
          ten years and gotten to know the owner.
          Unfortunately even though He / we have been very disappointed many many
          times over the 10 years with free energy fakers he is always optimistic
          with any new claim of free energy / over unity, He is sometimes a little
          to optimistic and starts out accidentally reporting claimed as facts,
          Not because he is trying to misled anyone, Just because he is very
          optimistic !
          He traveled to Brazil to see this motor and has one of the fans in his
          house, He did not have a 110 volt meter that measures watts used so I
          bought him one and sent it to him, I measured the watts used by similar
          fans here first and they were in the 40 to 50 watt rang, When he
          measured the Keppe fan it only draws 15 watts !

          Keppe Motor ::
          http://www.keppemotor.com/en/index.php Changed:10:48 AM on Friday,
          August 16, 2013

          I forgot the Keppe people also clame they may have a version that is
          over unity, Actually runs itself and puts out extra electrical power ?
          THey are still a little secretive on that model, But the fact their 66%
          more efficient version is known to actually work is a bi thing in their
          favor that they should be believed ?
          But of course proof is the only thing that really counts !

          Keppe Motor Maybe
          Not 'Verified' ---> Overunity Yet
          http://pesn.com/2013/02/22/9602280_Keppe_Motor_Maybe_Not_Verified_Overunity_Yet/
          Changed:11:55 PM on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

          Keppe motor Brazil - Google Search
          http://www.google.com/search?ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en&source=hp&q=Keppe+motor+Brazil+&gbv=1&btnG=Google+Search
        • Tom
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 17 7:36 AM
            As you most likely already know, the worst problem will be measuring accurately the input and output power of this Keppe motor.

            A commercial wattmeter might not be sufficient for measurement of input power, because it might be "fooled" by the strange current and voltage loading that these devices frequently impose on the power lines. Recording output power can be even more difficult than recording input power, since in the case of a motor we need to know torque and shaft speed instant-by-instant, to go along with the current and voltage input waveforms.

            A more nearly correct reading of actual power might be made with a HD oscilloscope watching simultaneously (1) terminal voltage applied (2) current, (3) a reading of output torque, and (4) a reading of output shaft speed.

            Then, take a trace showing at least one complete cycle at high resolution and bring the numerical files out. These can be then dealt with graphically in programs such as Microsoft Excel, to calculate in a mathematically rigorous way the actual power consumption. The key here is to trace a complete cycle of machine operation such that all other cycles can be duplicates of this one trace. In this way we can be sure we have tracked ALL interactions with incoming power, and ALL consequences at the motor output. A complex device might interact with the power line over many cycles of the input power, so a full trace might be quite long.

            A few years ago (you can check the free_energy forum messages for this) I depended on the main researcher to supply accurate measurements of Sprain motor output power. Apparently this was a mistake.

            If it is possible, obtain a working model, and make the measurements. The equipment you need for accurate readings will cost many thousands of dollars, yet another reason you NEVER see such documentation in this area. And, so far as I know for sure, only Newman provided a working motor model for analysis and this was many years ago. Good luck to you with this part.

            Surprise us all and provide this information! I'd love to see it!

            Tom Schum

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 18 10:57 AM
              Keppe motors are available in Brazil to the general public for cooling
              and as an example of improved efficiency and they are available through
              mail order from the company for about $100 including shipping and a kit
              version is also available.
            • Tom
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 24 2:13 PM
                Sounds simple.
                Do you have a link?

                --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service <ranger116@...> wrote:

                > Keppe motors are available in Brazil to the general public for cooling
                > and as an example of improved efficiency and they are available through
                > mail order from the company for about $100 including shipping and a kit
                > version is also available.

              • Tom
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 24 2:22 PM
                  Looking at the illustration on the web (wow, look at this long link):
                  http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoX5MIRlSiToAI1OJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTFxdHQyM2tiBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM3ODM4ZmFlZDVjMzY2MTIwM2RlNWU1YTFmZGZiZjdhOARncG9zAzI-?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimage%26va%3Dkeppe%2Bmotor%26fr%3Dush-groups_uh3_02%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=545&h=407&imgurl=www.keppemotor.com.br%2Fpt%2Fvantagens%2F001.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keppemotor.com%2Fpt%2Faplicacoes.php&size=81.9KB&name=%3Cb%3EKeppe+Motor+%3C%2Fb%3E%3A%3A+www.keppemotor.com&p=keppe+motor&oid=7838faed5c3661203de5e5a1fdfbf7a8&fr2=&fr=ush-groups_uh3_02&tt=%3Cb%3EKeppe+Motor+%3C%2Fb%3E%3A%3A+www.keppemotor.com&b=0&ni=21&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11ba81h6g&sigb=13huhjvq1&sigi=11asun276&.crumb=jb.6aFgDW95&fr=ush-groups_uh3_02

                  The motors are driving rotors that are about half the diameter of the fan housings. This has not been seen here in the USA so far as I know, as most box fans are square and thin. The housings are tubular and the depth of the housing is not particularly thin, so any fan constructed this way, efficient or not, will draw extra air through the housing and one might think this could mean a more efficient fan motor. Actually it isn't more efficient on the electromechanical side, it is simply more efficient on the aeromechanical side.
                  Where I work, an engineer developed a resonant mode switching converter and amazed me with its small size and high efficiency. Easy to do, however, since I am not knowledgeable in this area. One could apply resonant design principles to a fan motor since the loading is pretty much constant. The loading would constitute a damping (dissipating) resistance across the resonator, so there is only so far you can go with it. In a variable load situation a motor would have to be resonance tunable, a far more difficult proposition.

                  Newman applied his motor to a fan application with good results a number of years ago I believe (high efficiency but not necessarily overunity performance).

                  --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service <ranger116@...> wrote:

                  > Keppe motors are available in Brazil to the general public for cooling
                  > and as an example of improved efficiency and they are available through
                  > mail order from the company for about $100 including shipping and a kit
                  > version is also available.

                • Tom Schum
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 25 11:44 AM
                    It's a good link, but they have no fans for sale.  I can buy a kit, but then maybe I'll make some sort of mistake putting it together and that would throw off any test results.....

                    How much for a manufactured unit same as they claim to be selling in Brazil?  If you can give me a price and a link to buy such a fan I can think about this some more.

                    I mean, if they are selling them in Brazil why can't I buy one and have it shipped here to the USA?

                    Tom Schum