Re: [free_energy] Re: magnetism

  • Laurent Damois
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 20, 2013
      Rectification:
      These 2 videos are fakes, because the motors are Galanz AC asynchron monophase brushless motors
      Ref GAL6309E - ZD (240V) or GAL6309U - ZD (120V) with squirel cage and frager spire (frager loop) for starting . 4Watts Microwave Fan motor . So they are motors WITHOUT PERMANENTS MAGNETS So they CANNOT start by spinning the Wheel.

    • PAMELA NEIL
      Message 2 of 25 , May 19, 2014
        I've asked the first part of this question before, and I have received several answers, different, but which were more or less, identical.
        I shall have to repeat this part of the question again, so that you can understand (hopefully), the next part!
        I was messing around with magnets, when I came across this  thing happening:   Two opposing 'poles' (e.g., N & N, or S & S), will repel each other.
        correct?  But, if a piece of soft-iron 'plate' is placed between them ----------- at the correct distance, of course, ----------  the two 'poles' do NOT repel,
        or, come to that, attract. IT IS, WHAT I CALL A 'DEAD -ZONE'!   Now for the second part of my question:   If the soft-iron 'plate' is quite long, how
        far along this 'plate', does this DEAD-ZONE extend (by moving one of the magnets along this 'plate' )?
        BILL.
      • PAMELA NEIL
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 25, 2014
          If gaussing, only lines up the molecules, in an 'uncharged' magnet, what would happen if this 'gaussing' took place in 2 (opposite) directions, AT THE
          SAME TIME?
          BILL.

        • Kirk McLoren

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 26, 2014