Re: [free_energy] Re: Questions on magnetic flux

  • PAMELA NEIL
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2013
      Tom,
             Sorry to mess you about like this, but the drawing I'll send to you (if you ask), is not about the whole device I have in mind,
      but, is just about a part of it.
      If, as you've suggested, no electricity is generated at all ------------- what happens to the flux that tried to generate the electricity?
      Don't forget, my main concern is about FLUX, not about the production of electricity.

      BILL.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1, 2013
        a picture helps stop confusion

         remember you are unique. Just like the rest of us.

        My guess is that, since the wires have physical size, when you pass the pole of a bar magnet along the length of this coil, next to one surface, you will get a small amount of electricity out.
        This is because the side of the coil nearer to the pole of the magnet will deliver more induction and overcome the induction on the side further away from the pole of this magnet.
        If the coil is flattened so that all the windings are in the same plane, you might not have any electricity out.
        However, I have not done any of these experiments. It could be that there will be no electricity out in either case.

        --- In mailto:free_energy%40yahoogroups.com, jaepan.pune@... wrote:

        > U r great Pamela
        >
        > On 22-Jun-2013, at 1:59 PM, "pamela8733" <pamela.neil@...> wrote:
        >
        > > If a 'hollow' tube was used as 'the former' for a coil, and then
        > > flattend out, so that, in a sense, you end up with a 'flat coil', that
        > > no magnet could enter, and then, passed one of the poles of a magnet,
        > > very close to this 'coil', would electricity still be generated?
        > > Am I right in saying, that a certain amount of magnetic flux will still
        > > pass straight through this coil, without generating electricity?
        > > Assume the ordinary coil has been flattend out, would that mean, that
        > > there are twice the windings on this 'flat' coil because the original
        > > coil, being hollow, has now been flattend, and both sides' 'touch' each
        > > other? If this is so, would the amount of magnetic leakage alter?
        > > And finaly, if both the magnet and the 'coil' remain stationary, what
        > > amount of electricity and/or leakage takes place?
        > >
        > > BILL.

      • Alius Sage
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 1, 2013
          The flus is an energy distorting the STC and cannot be completely canceled out, it can only be minimized to its singular value instead of its combined value as it is with a coil. Electrons have mass which is electromagnetic in origin but their apparant mass can be increased in a coil. Normal mass is linear to the first power so that twice as many electrons have twice the effect. A coil however can increase this effect hundreds of millions of times and is linear to the square of the current