Re: [free_energy] Re: greetings

  • Kirk McLoren
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21, 2013
       changing your password worked because they came and they left. They don't use your email, they just harvest addresses and then spoof. You may receive an email from someone in your address book. They got that from you and used it later. They even sell lists.
      Enough people must clik on these for them to continue doing it, that and the penalties are nil.

       remember you are unique. Just like the rest of us.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013
        Pamela, I am NOT trying to get anyone removed from the group; just trying to get your spam stopped!