Re: using pulleys to multiply your electricity

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
      This seems like a mechanical watch. Inside, numerous gears multiply the 10-20 rotations that the mainspring can provide. At the far end we have the balance wheel, which gets just enough power to keep ticking for a day and a half.

      So, gearing up reduces available power but increases the number of rotations, and gearing down increases available power but reduces the number of rotations. It is a zero-sum sort of math working here, except with gearing you have to subtract the friction losses in the gears themselves.

      But, Kirk, have you had any luck with your inertial propulsion idea?

      Thanks,
      Tom Schum

      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@...> wrote:

      > build a working model that powers itself and then you will be believed.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Alius Sage
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2013
        What a wonderful and simple idea. Its too bad that humans are too stupid to have figured this technology before now. Just think,... we have landed on the moon and sent robots to land on other planets and yet this simple technique has just sliped by our primitive ignorant minds untill you came along to enlighten us. Now thanx to you, the entire human race will have endless supplies of free energy forever. Thank you.

[...]

      • Kirk McLoren
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2013

          If it can't demonstrate it produces more than it consumes then it is a simple idea alright.

[...]

        • PAMELA NEIL
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2013
            ANY device, that uses some form of power as a 'starter' ----------------------- will not work.   Except gravity, of course.

            BILL.

[...]

          • murilo luciano filho
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2013
              Bill,
              you are too much radical and at both edges!
              Best!

              To: kirkmcloren@...; sagealius@...; free_energy@yahoogroups.com
              From: pamela.neil@...
              Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 04:58:29 +0100