RUSSIAN TROOPS INFILTRATE THE USA, ARE BASED IN COLORADO

  • carolinaantigravity@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      RUSSIAN TROOPS INFILTRATE THE USA, ARE BASED IN COLORADO
      Eyewitness To Russians At Fort Carson–Notice The Soldiers, Intelligence Handlers Action And Demeanor/From Listener
      May 13, 2012
      A week ago I was at Fort Carson on business picking up surplus equipment for the town I represent under a government program that gives surplus military equipment to local law enforcement agencies.
      We're going into what is commonly referred to as a boneyard as a group of soldiers were coming out through a small gate. I accidentally bumped into one of the soldiers and he turned and apologized in Russian, I took a quick look at his uniform and noticed that there were no insignias of any type or name tags.
      Being that he told me he was sorry in Russian I responded no problem in German and received a very dirty look. At that time a man that looked like a 1950s KGB agent walked up to him grabbing him by the collar and shook him as he screamed at him.
      "English, you idiot, English."
      By the time he finished yelling at him we were out of range and I couldn't tell what else was said but this was a platoon size unit of young man that seem to be very fit and I would not doubt that there are members of the Russian special forces. I have a little experience in spotting soldiers as I was in the Army as a military police officer for 10 years.
      Will return to the administration building I ran into someone I met after Hurricane Katrina and we began speaking as I congratulated him about his promotion "whose name and rank I will not divulge" he tried me to his office and we spoke for about 20 min. while our chief law enforcement officer was signing out the vehicles.
      The conversation turns in the past and present as he was surprised to see me in the uniform I was wearing and I asked him about the Russian troops.
      He started to stammer and he said what Russian troops? And my reply was the one I bumped into that study excuse me in Russian and his KGB handler who start raising hell with him.
      He broke in to remind me that KGB no longer exist, on my reply was that, yes the KGB's gone, but they're using another name now and they are still in business.
      He acknowledged that there were Russian troops on the base by head nod and asked him are they training with the 10th Mountain division again all I had for an answer was a head nod, then I asked why in the hell are we training the Russians with our best troops and he whispered that we are not training them, wer'e training with them. At that point he said he was busy and had to get back to work, it was nice seeing me and get the hell out.
      I think your assumptions on why Russian troops are on American soil training with US combat troops could be right.
      The government knows that state and local law enforcement would most likely refuse an order to seize firearms from legal owners, and they only way to disarm the American public would be by force of arms by a an overwhelming force of military personnel. Being that we don't have enough military troops they would have to resort to bringing in troops from other countries.
      This is probably not news to you, but I thought I would send it anyway.

      May 24, 2012 Steve and Hawk,
      I am a U.S. Air Force veteran of the cold and Vietnam war. I guarded nuclear weapons and uploaded nuclear B-52 bombers at two Strategic Air Command locations in the U.S. during the early 70's. I was trained to recognize various types and configurations of enemy and friendly aircraft from that era I said this in order to qualify myself to you as to what I observed in Denver Colorado on May 8th. I had taken a business trip to Denver for a week and spent a week there in the Aurora section of Denver. On May 8th I entered a large park to walk my dog in Aurora at approximately 10 a.m. I noticed a large solid white aircraft fly over the park at approximately 500 ft and it was traveling about as slowly as a jet aircraft could fly without stalling. It banked right and turned to the side and I stood there watching it and trying to figure out not only what it was doing but exactly what type of military aircraft that it was. When it completed banking right I was shocked because I was now looking at a large clear cock-pit for at least two men and a nose configuration that was uniquely Russian. I then realized that I was looking at a Russian Back-Fire Bomber that was painted completely white with no markings whatsoever. It seemed to be circling over the city either to observe Denver or even to be observed almost as if it were showing off. It then left the area and I never observed it again. Almost every day I observed U.S. F-16 traffic on after-burners flying low over the city. Usually these planes were flying in two's but once there were at least 3. Military helicopter traffic over the city was common all day long. I dismissed this as U.S. bases in the Colorado Springs and Denver area. I am still unsettled about what I observed on May 8th and I still possess an ominous feeling about it. When I returned to Indiana on May 12th I listened to Alex Jones and Hawk for the first time in a over a week. You both were talking about Russian troops in Colorado around Denver and Colorado Springs. I can only believe now that I witnessed an element of this. Buy More Ammo. D.H.
      http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/06/nwo-behind-michigan-explosions-attacks-on-new-madrid-fault-2241480.html

      July 23, 2012 (stevequayle website)
      Steve,
      There have been numerous events around Colorado in the current weeks. Recently, here in my area. A good friend was at a shooting range on 7-21-12. He was there only a short time, and called me. He said there were 3 very "buffed" men at one end of the range, and that they were speaking both perfect English and Russian at the same time! (As I understand it, from talking to a gentleman who knows, you would have to start a child at 5 yrs. old to accomplish that.)
      My friend spent quite a bit of time with them. Asked them what they were doing in the States. Said they were "mechanical engineers" . My friend, former military and and an armorer, said he had never seen pistol shooting like that. 2 and 3 inch groups at 25 yards, rapid fire. He said, "You guys shoot pretty darn good for "mechanical engineers"! The younger of the 3 asked my friend if he would like to shoot his rifle. He said, "Sure"! After picking up the piece, he said he noticed it had a Red Star on the scope! He told the `ENGINEER", "Hey! This is Russian military!" The Man said," Really?" He also told me the ammo was not sold in the States. It WAS Russian military issue. He said the reticle was as good as he had ever seen. He then said, "You guys sure you aren't Russian military!" At this point they got somewhat upset. He asked where they had been, The told him they been up in Canada, the younger of the 2, that is. They shot a little more, then left. Headed for the range office to check out.
      Upon arrival at the range office, told the young lady in the office, "That was kinda weird, shooting with Russian guys with military gear. She said, "Oh, there's lots of them!" My friend being stunned, said "What!' She said, "Oh Yeah, there's a lot of them that shoot here!"
      Having said that, it appears we have a "Spetnatz Nest" in No. Colo. Very rural and isolated at this range. Not much out there.
      Upon making some contact calls, appears I might have a possible place for where they are placed. Will do a little "road trip" soon.
      Also, a longtime friend has been doing some "vacation time" in SW Colo. Spotted Russian troops, In Uniform down in Creed Co. 12 with European style motorbikes. Spotted a local Deputy, walked over to him. Said, "What are these "Foreign troops doin' here?!". The Deputy just rolled his eyes and walked off! My friend walked over to them and said, "Things are a little different here than in Mother Russia" They looked at him and just walked away.
      A couple of days later, he was down by Wolf Creek, going to see the falls there. This was along Highway 149 going to Pagosa Springs. There about 3 mins., a Russian helo flew over their heads at treetop level, moving fast. We have seen 4 different Russian helos here in No. Colo.
      Also, during the "Exercise" at Ft. Carson, a friend of 20 yrs. who is a documentary maker called live from the base. Said, "Guess what I'm Looking at" I said, "What?". He said, "Black C-130′s with Red stars on the tails, doin' touch and go's"
      That's all for now, Steve. Will send more.
      Keep The Good Work!!
      God Bless,
      "Mini-V"

      May 13, 2012 (stevequayle website)
[...]
      Former State Trooper Greg Evenson has received corroborating info from highly placed sources in the Military.
      Here is an excerpt from Evensons post at heartland.com
      By Dr. Greg Evensen July 19, 2012
      Most recently, I have received information from a retired senior commander who is in a network of "old school" senior officers evaluating the known intelligence concerning a two front combat theater of operations. To keep as much information available to an involved cadre of military and law enforcement agents/agencies, this unofficial, undirected, yet highly qualified working group, has arrived at the conclusion point as I will describe it here.
      The "second" front is America itself. Combat troops from Russia and 14 nations, air assets, armor and artillery, fighter suppression through anti-aircraft batteries on movable platforms that can respond to changing air response grids as well as logistics, hardened communications and transportation hubs, compliment a training contingent that has masqueraded as "friendly forces." The apparent use of some type of advanced accelerant in the massive western fires defies understanding or previous experience by firefighters in that region. "Almost nuclear" in its ability to spread fire and not be quenched by normal fire suppression methods suggests, but cannot yet be confirmed by scientific testing in labs, that intentional human complicity in the fires is virtually certain. Specific battle plans in war call for the destruction of natural and man-made infrastructure by fire, specifically calling for great monetary, human and technological assets to be used fighting the fires as both a distraction and a planned reduction of the area involved to produce or exist on a "normal" basis.
      (dailysheeple.com) Arizona says July 1 2012 at 11;39 pm :
      I live in Colorado and talk to these firefighters and I keep hearing RUSSIAN military are setting these fires, one fire fighter told me they caught Russians setting off explosives six different times and the police would not arrest them so they came back home and said they ain't fighting no more fires, well I guess they found something to keep all the Russian troops busy in Denver, SETTING FIRES……

      Update Aug 15 from Steve Quayle…

      Spetsnaz Verification
      All of us have heard over the years rumors of foreign troops in the USA. I've always been reluctant to mention on-air because I have no way of verifying the reports. I received a call today from a long-time trusted Christian friend whom I have known for many years. The couple is wealthy and well-connected to movers and shakers in the USA and Europe. Trust me, if they want to "name drop" it's not an exaggeration for them. I was informed by the wife that they have a friend in DHS who promised to pass on anything significant that would be a sign for immediate preparation. That agent called yesterday. He is hearing talk inside DHS that thousands of SPETNAZ boys from that place connected to Alaska have been infiltrating from Canada into USA throughout this summer. He estimated the number so far exceeds 20,000 commandos. He advised my friends to take action immediately for food, water, ammo. I told her forget it! You need a plane ticket. The greatest shock to the American people will not be the invasion, but the merger of DHS with the invaders. Then they will understand the purpose of the 750 million rounds of hollow point ammo. Marxist Communist Valery Jarrett is the real power in DHS – not Napolitano. The nation has been compromised and sold out. Colonel Lunev told me in 1999 that the SPETNAZ boys will start arriving in large numbers months before the war.
      Rick
      speakthetruth says: April 26, 2012 at 3:18 pm
      WOW! I live near Ft Carson/Denver and have noticed some very strange things lately, to see this blows my mind! For the past few weeks I have seen more military marked vehicles that have satellite dishes and all sorts of electronics on them, sometimes in large convoys and sometimes alone. I have seen some with Air force markings and some with DOD seals on the doors. This last Sunday my wife and I were having a picnic in the woods west of Ft Carson and had a C-130 flying tree top level for a few hours, touch and goes I suspect. Being an ex-paratrooper, and knowing the C130 is a paratrooper favorite, I wonder if they weren't practicing for their visitors. I've been here 12 yrs. and never saw ANY activity with the unmarked, non-military looking high tech vehicles, and certainly not in such huge numbers. It was creeping me out before I learned of this "exercise", now I'm really creeped out. To be clear, these weren't your average, HUMVEE and support vehicles, these were highly modified GMC trucks, they look much like ambulances in shape. There was a time when I wouldn't post such things, but we can't trust our own people anymore and the citizens need to know. Very strange and I don't like it.
      Crisis Jones says: April 27, 2012 at 3:10 am
      Have been reporting on convoys of white (UN?) 1 tons to 5 tons with highly sophisticated built in communications systems on the move here in Northern California. Saw another three today out running errands. Looks like the UN is moving in. Let's keep talking folks, `Communication' is a huge part of warfare.
      Thank You for the excellent report Shepard! Learned some things that Watson did not cover today. Good Luck Patriots! Every American Counts!

      SoCal Patriot says: April 28, 2012 at 8:24 pm
      Repeatedly, just north of Los Angeles, we keep seeing very high luxury looking Motorhomes pulling white dual axle trailers, usually used for hauling ATV's. Except, these are not regular motorhomes. Typically RV's of this size will have up to 365¢ each a/c units and one satellite TV domes. These units have as many as 8the a/c units and 3 one satellite domes. These are clearly unmarked military vehicles. The only thing needing that many a/c units are computer servers. Today's military communications are extremely dependent on computer servers and satellite radio systems. It's funny ironic, not funny ha ha, these RV's come in all different colors but the trailers being pulled are always plain white, no markings at all, probably so any RV can pull any trailer. Usually folks that can afford these RV's, also have matching trailers. Would love to hear if anyone else has seen units like this. Keep an eye on how many a/c units are on top!
      Jeff Martin says: April 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm
      I live in Missoula, Montana. On April 25, 2012, I saw a train load of camoed military vehicles on that train heading East. Maybe 100 or more. I spent 9 years in the military and I can't say what these vehicles were. Most were the same and small, maybe in the 3/4 or 1 ton class. Small and highly mobile looking.?

      (The Russian special forces are also responsible for the multiple underground explosions that occurred in Michigan on June 6, 2012, one of which was a mini nuke that set off radiation detectors in multiple states. The explosions were an attempt to set off the New Madrid Fault. When the attacks failed to achieve the objective the attacks were covered up after initially being reported by local news media. Google, multiple explosions in Michigan June 6 2012)

      The following prophecy and the above eyewitness reports were sent far and wide across the USA during June to local and state governments, media outlets, and the general population. The NWO were aware of the mass mailing and as a result they were effectively shut down at the time. Our Saviour warned as well at the time, after the mailing, that the Russians were not going anywhere!

      A Message From Our Saviour (June 9, 2012)

      "Treason from within: the Russian attacks on America!"

      My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! My Blessed Child, the alarm bells are sounding for this nation! Very great alarm bells! And, you, as a nation, are sleeping! For, a Trojan Horse has entered into this nation! You have widely opened your gates, and the Trojan Horse has entered in!
      While you, as a nation slept, they worked; and still you are in the dark about their works. What is this Trojan Horse, and who are these, who have entered into your gates, whose works will have remained hidden?
      I tell you that this Trojan Horse is the Russian Operation in your nation. Their true intents and purposes have remained hidden from you, the masses! And, their works have been in the dark; and sadly for you as a nation, the leader of this nation bowed to them! He broke to their demands and he opened wide the doors of your nation to these infiltrators.
      Do not be naïve! The Russians, who supposedly came in for joint, military exercises, have not left; and their joint experiences have all been terminated, except for some very few.
      Now, their experiences are known primarily to themselves and to a very few at the highest levels of your government. For, their collaborative efforts are to keep in power the one, who is in power over this nation. And, their combined schemes are to destroy this nation and to put it totally into the hands of your enemies. Do not believe that the Russian troops have left! They have only gone underground.
      You will see more underground nuclear explosions, like the underground explosion, which was reported in and around the Indiana/Michigan area. You have also seen that this nuclear explosion and its radioactivity were immediately covered up. For, when the Russians came, they brought nuclear devices
      Why would the Russians need to bring war planes into this nation; and why would you, as a nation, allow even one of their war planes to come into your nation?
      When the Russians came, they brought nuclear devices. They brought explosive devices; and they intend to set off the New Madrid fault. They are viciously attacking the New Madrid fault zone with both nuclear devices and with their terrible weapons, which are known to cause earthquakes. They have also been busy setting fires and they plan to blow up nuclear power plants and to destroy dams.
      They have been allowed into this nation for the sole purposes of destabilizing this nation! You will not recognize these Russian infiltrators. Their mannerisms and their training have been perfected so that they will neither be recognized, nor suspected as foreign. They are on your streets, in your tunnels, in your cities, in your subways, and in your countryside; and they have been brought in, brought into your nation by a few at the very top of this nation, particularly by your President. For, he will use their instabilities to get his iron grip on your nation. And, he will use their money to keep his place. Soon, devastating explosions will rip this nation from one end to the other.

      You opened up and you allowed these troops and these many explosions to be brought in through Russian aircraft and vehicles. The plot is from within and the great treason is from within this nation.
      I am showing you their works. I am not just telling you their plans; for their plans will come to pass in great measure. I am showing you their works: fires in New Mexico; fires in Colorado, nuclear explosions and various kinds of attacks on the New Madrid Fault lines. But, among their plans are planned attacks on your nuclear power plants, planned attacks on your dams and bridges, fires, fires all across this nation, many fires and explosions, and the planned release of poisonous gases! Yes, they plan to release the poisonous gases, and soon!
      Now, you see! Now, you know! There is a president in this nation, who is a true Russian intelligence agent! He is one among them; and he has been one among them for most of his adult life.
      Will one change the feathers of a bird? And, will this bird easily give up his power? He will not, for his controllers will not. And, his controllers are not just the Russians, but, as you know, his controllers also control the world's wealth. Therefore, he will do as he is told to do; for he is Satan's frontrunner, who controls the military and who will also bring this nation to its knees through the violence of this Trojan Horse; and also through the violence of the international banking cartel.
      I tell you these important truths! For, soon, very soon, the poisonous gases will fill the skies and fires of all sorts will erupt all over this nation, fires and explosions, and a very great destabilization of the New Madrid Fault will take place.
      And, you shall hear! Chicago is fallen! Chicago is fallen! Chicago is fallen, and so great are the numbers of the dead! For, Chicago is fallen and the city is broken, clean broken down! For, a very great earthquake will rip through Chicago!
      Hear Me in this! The plans of their great works are to rupture the Great Lakes! See their evil works! See what they do! For, in this way, Chicago shall fall!
      I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!

      As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 9th day of June 9, 2012 Linda Newkirk prophecies org

      New Update Aug 17, 20,000 Spetnatz have crossed Canadian border into USA in recent weeks!

      June 11, 2012
      The Lord gave me yet another dream last night but this one was different it felt more like a warning. Anyways this is what I was shown. I was following a military convoy when a portion of the road we were on gave way and one of their trucks got stuck so I stopped my car and got out to help them. After I had helped them to get their truck moving again one of their people came and helped me back up and asked me if I would follow them back to base because her commander would like to thank me personally. So I did and after I was finished with the commander the soldier that I had spoken with earlier found me and started to speak with me. I asked her what the convoy was for and she told me that she couldn't say so I asked her point blank if it was for population control and marshal law and with a sigh she pulled me aside and said yes. So I asked her if that meant that the NDAA was going to be enforced and the prison camps would be activated and again she told me yes and that it's not just the American military that will be active and that half of that convoy was Russian. And then I asked her when it would happen and she said that she didn't know but that it would be soon and that I need to get my family ready to flee because it is going to happen fast. My final question to her was did she know that when they are done with us that they would kill them next, but she didn't answer she simply turned and walked away. Steve I am not exactly positive about what the Lord is telling me other than watch and pray so that we may hear him when he tells us to flee. And as always I am praying for you and this nation so that people will wake up. God I pray that they do before it's too late. J.

      Excerpted from the `Obama Prophecies' Nov 20, 2008 just after the election.
      Just know, My Little One, that his roots go deep, that his roots are dark, and that they stretch wide in Communist/Marxist teachings and doctrines, even as I have shown you in a previous vision! For, these words and visions of our Father are also My words and visions to you! Obama has been brought through the ranks and has been deeply indoctrinated and trained in subversive techniques. And, he has been groomed and prepared for this time of world communism and Satanism; for nothing of such a magnitude happens in Satan's kingdom by chance! But, even so, am I not in all of this?
      You, Oh, My People in this nation have refused Me! You have refused our Father! You have forsaken righteousness, preferring instead to follow after the world, and to trust in the arm of the flesh, and to believe in men and their powers! Yes, indeed, to trust in a wicked government to rescue you, to fix your problems and to provide for you!
      Now comes the very antichrist into your midst and you see it not! For, you are looking for someone to SAVE you from your own downfall! You are looking to a man to fix the world situation! You are looking to a man to save you from war, to save your houses, to save your jobs and to save your families! Yes, you are looking to a man and I have given you a man, who will lie to you! He will tell you every smooth tale! He will con you with every smooth plan, even as he leads this nation off a cliff, to a point of no return. Even as he sets up death camps in your midst and even as he executes your families and even as he ravages your land with war and destruction, he will tell you that this if for your own good! Even as he beheads and kills you by the hundreds of thousands, oh yes, he will tell you that the terrorists and the dissidents must be purged.
      Oh, yes he will do these things! He will cast you into a third world war and quickly so, to cause you to be attacked and to be annihilated and/or carried away by the foreign soldiers. But, he will not be satisfied with only bringing this nation to its knees. He will look to the whole world, and wish to conquer the whole world; and to bring to its knees the whole economic system in the world.
      For, he would have all in the world to bend a knee to him and to worship him. And, many, many will bow and serve him and many, many will worship him and many, many will take the mark of the beast. But, the tried and true will not! My Faithful will not, yet these things shall be; for they are now upon you!
      Be not troubled, My Little One, for even so, all of these things must be! I tell you now that Barack Hussein Obama is the antichrist and that the false prophet is also already known and is standing in the shadows. For, now is the time that the world knows, even as I have told you, that Barack Hussein is the antichrist and he will rise over this wicked nation! And, know that our Father has placed him here and many, many of you have believed a great lie! Yes, you have first loved a lie!
      I have called and sent My prophets throughout this nation to warn you to repent of your wicked ways, and you would not! You would not receive My warnings of correction, but have overwhelmingly scoffed at My warnings to repent, or perish. Therefore, your hour is at hand, wherein I will raise up the antichrist over this land, and you will drink of the bitter cup of your own sins! For, oh so wicked you are, Oh Nation of America!
      (end excerpt)
      By Tom Fife
      11-20-8
      During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid-1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow, Russia, in the process of starting a software development joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community. One of the men in charge on the Russian side was named V. M.; he had a wife named T.M. V. was a level-headed scientist while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing Communist cause – a cause she obviously was not abandoning.
      http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/06/russian-troops-infilltrate-usa-responsible-for-multiple-attacks-2241939.html

      Giant Nuclear Cover-Up? Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Elevated Radiation Zone At Border Of Indiana And Michigan
      Thursday, June 14, 2012 1:40 (Before It's News)
      June 6, 2012, was a very strange day for northern Indiana and southern Michigan, where a series of strange explosions and a subsequent nuclear radiation spike left local residents combing for answers. And though there are still many missing pieces to the puzzle, it has become clear that some type of nuclear cover-up is taking place in the region, which is further evidenced by numerous eyewitness accounts of intense shaking and loud booms, audio recordings of inexplicable explosions, and pictures of unmarked aircraft flying during and after the incident.
      It all began when separate radiation monitoring stations — a privately-owned Radiation Network station near South Bend, Ind., and a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) RadNet station near Fort Wayne, Ind. — detected extremely high levels of nuclear radiation around the same time between June 6 and June 7. Both stations reportedly began to give radiation readings ranging as high as 7,139 counts per minute (CPM), when a normal reading is typically between five and 60 CPM.
      As you can see, the South Bend reading shows a shockingly high 7,034 CPM radiation level, which the group later said was incorrect and the result of an "equipment malfunction" (http://www.radiationnetwork.com/Message.htm). But the EPA's RadNet station, which is located about 90 miles away from Radiation Network's South Bend station, also showed elevated radiation levels around the exact same time and on the same day, which leads to more questions about what is really going on here.
      RadNet's data has also since been pulled, which is highly suspicious. But if you visit the RadNet Query page (https://cdxnode64.epa.gov/radnet-public/query.do), you can pull up the data yourself from the archive. Simply input "Beta Gross Count Rate (CPM)" in the Selected Parameters box, select Fort Wayne as the Fixed Monitor Location, and select June 6 as the Time Range Criteria.
      What you will see are radiation readings that peak as high as 182 CPM around noon on June 6, and suddenly drop to 18 CPM a little more than an hour later. According to the EPA, any CPM level above 100 is high enough to trigger an alert, and yet no official alert was ever issued. In fact, neither the EPA nor anyone else in the government or mainstream media even mentioned the incident, which is now being disregarded as coincidental equipment errors.
      Similar high readings were also output by Black Cat Systems, another radiation level tracking site (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwsVLmfZsxk). According to Radiation Network, some of its own stations feed information to Black Cat, which could explain similar incorrect radiation readings being displayed. However, Radiation Network has not confirmed whether or not its South Bend station is one of the readings shared by Black Cat.
      Eyewitness accounts indicate strange activity taking place during nuclear anomaly
      But the real question here, regardless of the potential Black Cat link, is how could two separate radiation stations nearly 100 miles apart both have equipment errors on the same day around the same time? And what about all the other strange activity that reportedly took place the day of the "faulty" readings, including the deployment of U.S.Department of Homeland Security (DHS) "hazmat" fleets that had allegedly not been moved in years, but that suddenly disappeared?
      According to a Reddit reader whose eyewitness account was confirmed by various other readers, a large fleet of DHS emergency response trucks disappeared on June 6 from a parking lot where they had remained unmoved for years. The missing trucks were allegedly emblazoned with a U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency`s (FEMA) National Incident Management System (NIMS) logo, which suggests that a major emergency had occurred that required immediate attention (http://www.infowars.com).
      A series of loud explosions that began more than a week prior to the high radiation readings were also reported throughout the region, which adds another element of mystery to this whole situation. WWMT Newschannel 3 ran a report in late May about the occurrence of a "loud explosion like thunder" that resulted in intense shaking felt throughout several Michigan counties. The rumbling was so loud and intense that one local man thought something had exploded inside his house (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oKj_ptBOUE).
      In the days that followed, other area residents also reported hearing strange "boom" sounds, and some even reported seeing unmarked helicopters, A-10 Thunderbolts, which are sometimes referred to as the "world's deadliest aircraft," and various other military aircraft and personnel moving in and out of the area (http://naturalsociety.com).
      One man who tried to investigate the source of another unidentified explosion further north in Michigan was actually arrested after trying to question the Executive Secretary at the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center, a year-round National Guard training and exercise facility (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAphZIusdTo).
      Some have suggested that either earthquakes or mining operations are potentially to blame for all the strange events. But according to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) data, there have been no registered earthquakes detected in the southern Michigan or northern Indiana areas during the time frame in which the numerous large blasts, the intense ground shaking, and the nuclear incident occurred. And many area residents say the explosions and shaking they experienced are unlike anything they have ever experienced before.
      So the situation in Michigan continues to remain a mystery that nobody in the mainstream media or government is willing to address, let alone try to solve.
      Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/036158_nuclear_explosion_Indiana_radiation.html
      Read more at Hang The Bankers
      http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/06/2259844-2259844.html

      Russian Prophecy – Translated From Perfect Russian Into English 3-2-13 By The Local Saints in SW Washington
      The following prophecy was given to one of God's followers in February 2013
      The text has been translated into English for this printing.

      A talk is going around about a war, but not many understand. I am God and I will let the war happen to humble my people. Wickedness is great and they are not ashamed to do shameful deeds. But I will not tolerate it and soon will expose their adultery and they will be crying with bitterness if they don't repent. The repentance needs to be genuine, not false like so many are doing—it is not pleasing Me. But repent genuinely and fulfill My Word. The people who truly repent, I will guard and save. Soon there are going to be riots between peoples and there will be a war. Difficult times are coming, but all this is to humble my people, which once accepted but did not value how precious the Sacrifice was that I suffered in order to redeem. My redeemed, washed in my blood, will rejoice because they are going to be saved. But the ones that don't esteem My sacrifice, they don't realize that they will perish. Soon the earth will open its mouth because of My anger, to swallow the sinners. But I don't want this. Repent and you shall be saved. Hell is a place of torment and I don't want to send souls there, but many are plunging down. Renew your heart so you don't fall into that place. Give mercy to people, love one another and you will be given mercy and be saved. I will send sickness to humble the flesh, because wickedness is great and my soul hates it. Be afraid of those things, so you don't perish, because many have perished already and they don't acknowledge it. I am knocking on their hearts, but they don't hear. They are quenching my call. They will be knocking on the gate but I will reject them like they were rejecting Me. May your deeds be good not evil. The pure in heart shall see Me. Cleanse your hearts constantly because I am coming and I will not delay. The earth will flee from My appearance. The ones that don't accept my name will be in fear and shame. They will want to be saved, but they will be too late, because the time was given. So don't be a careless soul, because faithful and pure hearts I will let into my city. They will glow like heavenly lights in My glory. Woe to the ones who rejected Me. Their cry will be bitter and I will not listen to them, because they didn't listen to Me when I wanted their repentance from their wicked deeds. There is desolation in My temple, and hearts are not pure. But I will cleanse if you will call. My soul hates their praises. I don't want that kind of praise which they bring up to me in their lawlessness, but I want repentance. The wicked world is waiting for My judgment for its deeds and I will judge. Don't think that you can escape without repentance. So repent today in the acceptable time while My blood can still cleanse your sins because the pure in heart shall see God. The ones that don't want to think about cleansing are condemned now because they disregarded My sacrifice for sin. I want to give mercy, want to save, want to bless, but not many want it. Most people choke the good in their hearts with their deeds. That's why in these last days I will pour out My Spirit onto the chosen with pure hearts, tongues and thoughts, but those who lust and don't meditate on Me, I will punish. So meditate on me day and night in every place and you will be blessed. Your prayers will be heard and you will not be judged with the unrighteous. Thus saith the Holy Spirit, Amen.
      http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=314
      http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/03/russian-prophecy-translated-from-perfect-russian-into-english-3-2-13-by-the-local-saints-in-sw-wa-2445242.html

      Coming Russian Nuclear Sneak Attack on America
      Henry Gruver December 14, 1985

      I saw a massive military movement coming out of an area up by the Arctic. And I couldn't figure out what this was, what was going on. WHY a military, Navy, and Air Force WHY it would be going out between the United States and Europe up above Finland going out through the Icelandic Gap and heading down between the United States and Europe.
      And making a curl all the way around the Horn of Africa towards the Persian Gulf. Now that's significant. But all of a sudden I was alarmed because of that, you would have been too.
      I looked over towards the United States and I saw something I have never seen in my life, I have never even preconceived the thought of it. I had always thought that the United States was WISER and MORE POWERFUL than to allow Russian subs to be parked right almost on our beaches per say. What I mean by that is you could see the submarines down under the water but there were areas that the sand still had drifted on down from the beaches into the depths. And the submarine was sitting there aimed at America. I saw them sprinkled all the way across the East coast. When I saw that, my family at that time lived in Portland, Oregon.
      I was alarmed of course and I wanted to look over towards Portland to see what was going on. And as I looked across the continent of the United States of this globe I saw the submarines from way up by Washington the top of Washington all the way down around towards San Diego poised in the same way all the way along our coast on the North from the Pacific side.
      Than something else caught my attention. I began to see Radio Towers going up all across the Nation and these Radio towers as they went up (dut dut-dut dut) the dotted lines begin going out as though they were transmitting and then there an alarm went off in me. They're sounding the alarm. We're going to be under attack. The siege has been waged. When all of a sudden I was watching these Radio Dots going out like the transmitting of a warning and instead of the people being warned they sprinkled to the ground like dust. And an alarm went off in me and I cried out in the Heavens and I said "Oh God THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT THEM !!!" And at that time all of a sudden I looked down on the eastern seaboard at the submarine was drawn to that one right off from New York City and I saw the missile come right out of that submarine and go right up and come right over the City of New York and the entire City disappears.

      Image: Video grab map of the cities seen annihilated by nuclear strikes.

      Then I looked down, on down towards Florida, down there I could see another explosion take place. I looked across because of my family being in the Pacific Northwest. I looked across another explosion took place up by Seattle/Bellevue. And then another one down by San Francisco. And another one down towards Los Angeles, and another down towards San Diego. There I stood in shock as I watching these explosions take place and these cities literally disappearing from off the face of the earth.
      The next instant I was standing back down on the Eagle Tower and I found myself looking down in the Village there was no alarm going off, the cars were going the normal speed, people were walking.

      I looked out over the Bay where there were some British ships; warships. And I watched them and studied them for a few seconds, there was no alarm there.
      And I found myself saying this, "Oh God, if this has not happened. What will be the sign of it and of its Time?"
      God spoke to my spirit and these were the words He says December the 14th, 1986 before Glasnost, Perestroika the Berlin Wall was still up the Cold War was still in full around. We supposedly were still on alert. The words were spoken to me, "When Russia opens her gates and lets the masses go. The free world will occupy themselves with transporting, housing, and caring for the masses. We'll begin letting their weapons down crying peace and safety. And that's when it will happen"
      Now the question I submit to you is this: Where are we on that scenario? Where are we in that Prophetic Timetable?
      Is that Vision being fulfilled before our eyes? Are we seeing it literally take place? The Bear Has Become Enormous and the Bear is in cahoots with the Arab countries 12 to 14 of them and there is high activity in and out of sight.
      It's January of this year it looked like we were going to build up again and have another Desert Storm didn't it? And I cried out to the LORD because I was getting ready to go to Europe and the LORD said "Tell the people that this is not the real thing this is only a Policing Action. There will be Policing actions but WATCH. Because that it will happen what you said".
      And I said we will be drawn again to the Middle East in mass. We will be drawn to conflicts like Bosnia and like Taiwan and like North Korea. Conflicts are going to come up to draw us away from Home Base to deplete our Home Defense mechanism. That's the Strategy. Than Revolution breaks loose inside of our Nation. Why? To throw us into CHAOS AND CONFUSION. Because out of CONFUSION AND CHAOS THE COMMUNIST SYSTEM says they gain Strength and Power. And I've shown you that in the mentality of these people. They don't mind Revolution. They don't mind it at all.
      This is some of the things that we are facing. We're facing very Serious Times.

      http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message590490/pg1
      http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/09_Prophecy/090805.Henry.Gruver.RU.submarine.html

      Joint Russian-US exercises in Fort Carson, Colorado May 2012
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/92858009@N04/sets/72157632947301641/
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/129501832/joint-russian-us-exercises-in-fort-carson-colorado-may-2012
      Joint Russian-US exercises in Fort Carson, Colorado May 2012

      The training is the result of a U.S.-Russian agreement signed a year ago. The objectives are to create a basic relationship between the two nations' militaries and to build an understanding about how each other's military works, including communications, Osterholzer said. That knowledge is vital in joint military and humanitarian operations such as anti-terrorism measures and disaster relief, he said.
      Pictures from the Russians training last year in Colorado are on this forum and this page at the bottom.
      Edit to add, thought - 3/5/13 7:41 Am - If the U.S. government plans on having Russian DHS troops, due to not caring about the U.S. citizens to handle the people for any unrest, due to them not believing U.S. citizens troops will follow orders to disarm the people or doing what they think needs to be done. They haven't thought this out completely.
      They were shocked that after Sandy Hook all guns and ammo went flying off the shelves, from my understanding they were not expecting that, they expected the opposite.
      They believe the Russians will shoot the people without hesitation? Well it goes the other way too. The U.S. citizens will not hesitate to shoot any Russian soldier that comes to their doors or tries to disarm the people. Remember i t goes both ways... no hesitation on either side to shoot the other. The law abiding citizens of the U.S. will stand by their Freedom and Rights and will definitely stand by those rights against foreign DHS troops.

      US, Russian Soldiers Train Together In Colorado At Fort Carson; Marks First Time Russians Have Trained On US Soil
      AP | By DAN ELLIOTT Posted: 05/17/2012 5:30 pm Updated: 05/22/2012 12:52 pm
      By DAN ELLIOTT, Associated Press
      DENVER -- The Russians are coming – in fact, they're already here – but it may not be what you think.
      Twenty-two Russian army paratroopers are in Colorado for two weeks of training with the 10th Special Forces Group at Fort Carson, a post outside Colorado Springs.
      The two nations' militaries have been conducting joint exercises for years, but this is believed to be the first time Russian soldiers have trained on U.S. soil, Lt. Col. Steven Osterholzer said.
      The Russians and Americans are training together on basic soldier skills ranging from firing weapons to making parachute drops, said Osterholzer, a public affairs officer for the 10th Special Forces Group.
      It's the first step toward joint exercises in more complicated anti-terrorism operations such as helicopter drops, he said.
      "This is the shake-hands, get-to-know-you kind of thing," Osterholzer said. "What this is not is a massive counterterrorism exercise."
      Some people have seen sinister motives behind the appearance of troops from America's longtime Cold War enemy at a U.S. Army post, he said.
      "Conspiracy theorists are alive and well," he said. Some people who've called Osterholzer have said President Barack Obama is a communist, or that the Russians plan to kidnap Americans and take them back to Russia, or that the training is a step toward universal world government.
      "It's been an interesting two weeks at the public affairs office," he said.
      The training is the result of a U.S.-Russian agreement signed a year ago. The objectives are to create a basic relationship between the two nations' militaries and to build an understanding about how each other's military works, including communications, Osterholzer said.
      That knowledge is vital in joint military and humanitarian operations such as anti-terrorism measures and disaster relief, he said.
      At Fort Carson, the training involves only unclassified weapons, and the Russians have U.S. escorts around the clock to make sure "they stay where they're supposed to be," Osterholzer said.
      "These soldiers are not running around amok on their own," he said.
      The Russians are staying in a military hotel on Fort Carson but otherwise spend their on-duty and off-duty time with their American counterparts. They'll also take in a baseball game, watching the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, a minor-league affiliate of the Colorado Rockies.
      "The visit has gone amazingly well and smooth," Osterholzer said. "They're excited to be here. They're motivated, they're professional. And our soldiers are the same."
      The Russian contingent includes a colonel but most are enlisted soldiers. They arrived Sunday by commercial aircraft and will leave June 1, again flying commercially.
      Next year, an equal number of U.S. soldiers from 10th Special Forces Group are expected to go to Russia for similar exercises, Osterholzer said.
      CORRECTION: DENVER (AP) -- In a story May 17 about Russian soldiers training at Fort Carson, Colo., The Associated Press, relying on information from a U.S. Army spokesman, erroneously reported that it was believed to be the first time Russian soldiers had trained on U.S. soil. Russian troops trained at Fort Riley, Kan., in 1995.
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/us-russian-soldiers-train_n_1525502.html

      US, Russian Soldiers Train Together In Colorado
      Joint Exercise At Fort Carson, Colorado Springs
      Last Updated: 341 days ago
      The Russians are coming -- in fact, they're already here -- but it may not be what you think.
      Twenty-two Russian army paratroopers are in Colorado for two weeks of training with the 10th Special Forces Group at Fort Carson outside Colorado Springs.
      The two nations' militaries have been conducting joint exercises for years, but U.S. officials say this is believed to be the first time Russian soldiers have trained on U.S. soil.
      The soldiers are training together on basic combat skills ranging from firing weapons to making parachute drops.
      It's the first step toward joint exercises in more complicated anti-terrorism operations.
      The training involves only unclassified weapons, and the Russians have U.S. escorts around the clock.
      Reports on conspiracy websites last month swirled around a supposed controversy over the visit. Reports claimed the drills would involve the Russians seizing a supposed CIA computer facility in Denver and "taking control" of Denver International Airport. The reports are untrue and were added to news reports of the training exercise at Fort Carson.
      U.S. soldiers are expected to go to Russia for similar exercises next year.
      http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/us-russian-soldiers-train-together-in-colorado
      To My American Cousins in Christ,
      From Prisoner 354-B9
      It's frigidly cold here this morning. My cell is unheated and I cannot feel my legs. This is a blessing. Today I will be beaten and tortured before breakfast and I will not feel the pain as much. Numbness from the cold makes the tortures bearable. I will have to remember to scream on queue so as not to upset the guards. I wonder if they are as bored with my cries as I am with their beatings? In prison, everything becomes routine, even torture.
      I prayed for you again. I have much time on my hands here and thankfully no blood. I once heard a rumor that the churches in America each had a complete Bible of their very own. Could such a thing be true? Once at a house church meeting, just before my last arrest - how many years has it been? - I actually held a page of Scripture in my own hands and was allowed to read it to the church. I myself was holding the Word of God. I knew then that I was favored of the Lord. Such a great honor.
      In my dream today I went to Heaven again and one of the Splendid Ones spoke with me about you. He showed me the great Russian bear - not at all dead as you have supposed - hibernating, rejuvenating, readying to attack you. Her sharp paws were unsheathed ready to slice and maul you into submission.
      "Why do they disarm?" I asked.
      The Splendid One replied, "They are at ease in Zion but soon will be at ease no more."
      "I do not understand," I replied a bit confused.
      "Many saints of the West have become wealthy and do not know that they are really wretched and poor and miserable and blind and naked. They usually equate the blessing of God with having money. They do not know of His true riches," said the glorious being.
      Then Jesus Himself entered the place where we were talking. All bowed low and worshipped but I wept bitterly. Though He knew the answer, he asked me why I wept so. "Lord," I said, "Your sufferings only lasted a few days and mine have gone on for years. I have suffered much more than you. Why?"
      With a great compassion, He seemed to look right through me (I felt him do this). He said, "Son, I have allowed you to sip suffering in small swallows so that your faith would not fail. I swallowed the dregs of the poison of sin whole. It was a torture you could never understand and it would have undone you. You have drank of my cup. Be patient a while longer."
      I begged his forgiveness. His hand raised only to wipe my tears away and he held me close in understanding. I breathed in the perfume of His grace which seemed to fill me with new Life.
      I awoke.
      My dear cousins, you are not prepared for the sufferings to come. Lose this world now and let its claims on you fall away. If you gain Christ you will lose nothing important.
      Not long ago I saw my reflection for the first time in years from a medicine chest in the infirmary. My teeth have rotted and I look decayed. My once handsome face is etched with pain. I look like a corpse straining to draw breath. The doctor gave me hot water to drink for my illness - we have no medicines here. It helped a little.
      I felt so sad for myself and was glad my mother was dead. My condition would have killed her. As I headed back to my cell, the Holy Spirit said, "Don't despair. I will show you as you look to me."
      I suddenly saw my image reflected in the ice. The bumps of the icicles took the lines away and I looked young and alive again. The best part was the snow. It gave the impression that I was dressed in a white robe of righteousness like the saints in heaven wear. It was delightful!
      My smiles shock the guards. I can only explain that He is with me.
      Dear American cousins, we are praying for you so that when night crashes on your land, and it soon will, your faith will not fail. Put the Cross back in your Gospel preaching and prepare your people to carry it or they will fall away.
      It is very cold here. I am praying for a blanket or some rags to keep warm with.
      He is with me.
      Signed, A nameless prisoner,
      His ambassador in chains

      My Bride Is Not Ready Word of the Lord Pauletta Caylor 12-17-08

      The temporal will pass away, but that which is eternal will last forever and not pass away. Being tried as by fire is a testing of faith to bring it forth as pure gold. I then take the pure gold and form it into that which I planned when I created it. Created for a purpose. You are in preparation for your destiny. Come unto Me and I will make you fisher of men, a teacher anointed by the fire of the Holy Spirit to speak the oracles of God with clarity and fervency. Even the smallest child can understand and take My hand.

      Yes, it is true My Bride is not yet ready. She has been distracted by other loves. She has had fleeting moments of a fervent spirit with the embers breaking forth into a bright flame. But it quickly dies down when the cold, north wind begins to blow harshly upon her fire within. Soon the embers darken and a flicker of the fire is seen occasionally. I wish you were hot or cold, but not lukewarm. The days are coming soon when My Bride will be shaken and run to Me and cling to Me. That which can be shaken will be shaken. Those who do know their God shall remain. They will run unto the hills. The refuge is found in Me for safety. Many hearts will fail them for fear. 9/11 events will not even hold a light up against that which is to come. America will burn once again—the natural and spiritual parallel. My Bride will stir herself up and begin to Walk by faith intensely not knowing what tomorrow holds. But, one thing she knows that she knows her God, mighty to save. Gross darkness shall cover the people, But they who do KNOW their God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords shall be saved. 2009, a year of walking by faith and not by sight Build yourself up on the most holy faith by praying in the Spirit. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing and hearing the Word of God. Faith will grown into water walker faith for miracles of restoration recreation, revelation, restitution and more. Men will see and KNOW it is God—Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Sidkenu. My people will be strong and do exploits because they KNOW Me their God. I am not a God of stone, a God of wood or a God that is inanimate. I am a God with all power. I am omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. I am looking forward to the day I can bring My Bride home to My Son. Heaven Awaits with great anticipation and expectation for that day. Many would be lost because of lukewarmness. I have delayed until all is ready. Not all will hear the clarion call and move closer to me to diligently seek with ALL their heart. But those who are pure and have their lamps trimmed and burning will I remove from the earth. The wise and foolish virgin parable will become a reality. Dare to be disciplined. Hunger and thirst for righteousness and you shall be filled.

      Selah.
      FROM THE MOUNTAIN PROPHECIES
      BOOK TWELVE
      Chapter Ninety Two
      "The Third Great Judgement!"
      The Great Methane Bubble beneath the Gulf of Mexico is melting;
      And its' terrible gases are rolling forth!
      Repent, oh you people!
      Dear Ones, we have entered into the very worst of times; and the great judgements of the Book of Revelation are now unfolding in our midst. The Lord have mercy on all of us in this nation! For, we have greatly sinned!
      Dear Ones, we are all aware of the catastrophic oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico about two years past; and we also know of the great devastation, which was caused by this vast oil leak!
      During those terrible days, we prayed; and we saw that our Lord was moved with compassion to delay some of the devastating effects of this terrible oil leak. In response to our prayers, He sent some geographical angels down into that fiery, hot oil mix and He, in His mercy, delayed some of the devastating events, which would have already come to pass! Blessed is His Holy Name!
      At the time of that terrible oil leak, some of us also read about a very great lake of frozen methane gas, which lies beneath the Gulf of Mexico. Some geologists warned that this hot oil could leak into that lake of frozen methane gas and melt the frozen gas, causing the massive methane lake to rupture! Our Saviour also warned us about this great hazard!
      We have seen the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina as this terrible storm ripped through New Orleans. And, we have seen the devastating effects of this great oil spill, and how the Gulf of Mexico has been systematically destroyed.
      Due to the great contamination of the Gulf of Mexico through this oil spill, all of the seafood, which comes from that Gulf, is now suspect. Many reports have been issued, which have revealed that the seafood from this Gulf is plagued with all manner of cancers and skin sores. Truly, the whole Gulf of Mexico is greatly contaminated. But, now the people face an every greater danger and that danger is from the frozen methane lake, which is quickly melting.
      Read our Saviour's words and weep; for the bowls of judgments are now being poured out upon this wicked nation; and the just will surely suffer alongside the unjust!
      Message from our Saviour
      A great call to repentance: America is burning!
      The Melting of the great, frozen, methane lake: The Third Great Judgement for Louisiana and for this nation!
      June 30, 2012
      My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God, yes Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! I tell you again, that I am One and the Same! I am your Saviour! I am your Redeemer; and I am Most High God; and besides Me, there is none! But, there come those, who wish to quibble, who wish to find fault and who wish to dispute the truth of who I am! And some say, "She speaks to another Jesus! She hears from another God!" But, I tell you, My Blessed Child, that among these very mockers are those, who speak to another god. They speak to another Jesus! For, I am not found among them; and these include some of your biggest critics, who control the churches, and who mock these works.
      But, now, My Blessed Child, I come to you and I tell you a very important thing! And, this very important word is about to accelerate all of My judgements in the earth! Yes, people will look here and they will look there and they will say, "Oh, look at these Satanists! Oh, look what they do!" But, I tell you this! Hear Me in this! For, I am empowering the Satanists over you!
      Just as I raised up Nebuchadnezzar and I empowered Nebuchadnezzar to come forward and to overrun and defeat My people, who did evil and who would not heed the warnings of My prophets, I have now raised up another in your midst! Indeed, he is Satan's choice and Satan has put him over you through his secret organizations. But, I tell you now that I control Satan! He does what I allow and what I command!
      I wrote the Book of Revelation; and I have spoken through My prophets down through the ages, for this is what My people chose. And, I have honored their choices!
      The Antichrist in our midst!
      But now, hear Me in this! Make no mistake about it! Barack Obama is the Antichrist! Whine all you want! Be in denial all that you want, but you will not change who he is; and you will not change the fact that I put him over you!
      He is your worst nightmare, oh America; for he will burn you down and laugh as he sees you burning! He has no allegiance to America; for his allegiance is to Satan; and this man's heart is set upon his rule of the whole world!
      "The Time of the Burning!"
      You, oh America, are but fodder for his fires, you wicked and adulterous peoples of America! And, burn you will! Yes, you will burn; and the fires will spread all across this nation, even before the nukes come! Yes, you will burn, oh America! For, you will not repent! And, because you will not repent; and I have called out to you for many years to repent of your evil ways, and you will not hear My cries, I tell you that you will burn! (The Lord warned the prophet, Dumutri Duman, that America will burn. We have now come to that time!)
      Terrible Droughts and Famines!
      And, the famines, great famines, will begin to rip across this land, from one city to another and from one part of this land to another! In years past, I warned you through My words, which I gave to My servant, Linda Newkirk. I told you that if you would not repent that I would dry up your corn fields, that I would bring famines; and you would not hear! You would not believe!
      Now come the famines, and you can see it at your door! For, the droughts are so great! And, now the great fires come, yet few of you can see them, and these fires continue on! Now comes also the time when your antichrist president will wallow in his victories! For, now comes also the time when he is coming into his power!
      The Fall of America!
      What will you do, oh you decadent nation of America? You will fall! America will fall! Yes, America will fall, and all over the world, the people will shudder! They will panic! They will fear with a great fear! For, they shall soon say, "America is fallen!" Yes, the whore of the world is fallen! That old wicked woman, who made the world to drink of the cup of her perversions, has fallen!
      Yet, not all will fear, but only those nations, who have depended upon you, will fear! Many will rejoice! Many will be joyful! They will be glad; for you, oh decadent nation of America have terrorized many nations!
      Terrors From the South!
      Now comes the time, and it is at your door, when many nations shall terrorize you, oh nation of America! For, as <br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)