my new book

  • Kirk McLoren
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BMU2W9O

      will be free on Sunday

      inertial thruster is described.

    • Kirk McLoren
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        not sure what you are encountering.  since font size is adjusted by reader there are no page numbers per se.
        what do you see that is messed up?

        Worry is a misuse of the imagination

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
          How weird. It runs on my Kindle reader on PC

          Worry is a misuse of the imagination

          When you get to Chapter 4 and press next page, the Kindle freezes.