Re: [free_energy] Over Unity is Now Legit: MIT invents over-unity LED

  • WarHawk
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
      Here's some likely excuses to not divulge details ...
      HAWK

      1. It's "almost" ready for public Engineering Evaluation - just a few more tweaks requiring time, money or resources.
      2. It's in operation in our secret test facility but can't be shown until patents have been finalized.
      3. It was working yesterday - we don't know what happened and we are investigating.
      4. It's working, but not going public until we have good security in place.
      5. It was stolen and we're negotiating to get it back.
      6. Government Men in Black SUV's confiscated it pending NSA approval.
      7. Waiting for a new physical principle to be properly credited (example-Negative Friction)
      8. Is under an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement), so it's not his decision
      9. Is waiting for the patent to come through first
      10. Bureaucratic disagreements keep delaying the release date
      11. The PMG's keep failing because of poor QA - we just have to find the right unit
      12. It can't be released until various lawsuits are settled
      13. Is afraid for his life and won't come forward until he feels more secure
      14. Is trying to improve it with ... (new N95 neodymium magnets, for example)
      15. Is a working stiff and doesn't have time or money to starts producing them
      16. Is waiting for the political climate to improve
      17. Won't invite anyone to his house to see it because his wife is easily upset around strangers
      18. Is super-paranoid and can't trust anyone except his brother who returns in a few weeks
      19. Needs seed money -send $$$ to Nigerian partner. OK - I have not actually heard this one, but it seems SO LIKELY that it could happen.

      On 2/14/2013 03:38P, Kirk McLoren wrote:
      no description, just we have it

      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.