Re: [free_energy] Over Unity is Now Legit: MIT invents over-unity LED
Here's some likely excuses to not divulge details ...
- It's "almost" ready for public Engineering Evaluation - just a few more tweaks requiring time, money or resources.
- It's in operation in our secret test facility but can't be shown until patents have been finalized.
- It was working yesterday - we don't know what happened and we are investigating.
- It's working, but not going public until we have good security in place.
- It was stolen and we're negotiating to get it back.
- Government Men in Black SUV's confiscated it pending NSA approval.
- Waiting for a new physical principle to be properly credited (example-Negative Friction)
- Is under an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement), so it's not his decision
- Is waiting for the patent to come through first
- Bureaucratic disagreements keep delaying the release date
- The PMG's keep failing because of poor QA - we just have to find the right unit
- It can't be released until various lawsuits are settled
- Is afraid for his life and won't come forward until he feels more secure
- Is trying to improve it with ... (new N95 neodymium magnets, for example)
- Is a working stiff and doesn't have time or money to starts producing them
- Is waiting for the political climate to improve
- Won't invite anyone to his house to see it because his wife is easily upset around strangers
- Is super-paranoid and can't trust anyone except his brother who returns in a few weeks
- Needs seed money -send $$$ to Nigerian partner. OK - I have not actually heard this one, but it seems SO LIKELY that it could happen.
On 2/14/2013 03:38P, Kirk McLoren wrote:no description, just we have itDeja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
From: Andreas Hahn <andreas.hahn@...>
To: T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service <ranger116@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:22 PM
Subject: [free_energy] Over Unity is Now Legit: MIT invents over-unity LED