Re: [free_energy] Re: Help

  • Kirk McLoren
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 4, 2013
      not true

      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
      • Kirk McLoren
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
          no description, just we have it

          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
            Here's some likely excuses to not divulge details ...
            HAWK

            1. It's "almost" ready for public Engineering Evaluation - just a few more tweaks requiring time, money or resources.
            2. It's in operation in our secret test facility but can't be shown until patents have been finalized.
            3. It was working yesterday - we don't know what happened and we are investigating.
            4. It's working, but not going public until we have good security in place.
            5. It was stolen and we're negotiating to get it back.
            6. Government Men in Black SUV's confiscated it pending NSA approval.
            7. Waiting for a new physical principle to be properly credited (example-Negative Friction)
            8. Is under an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement), so it's not his decision
            9. Is waiting for the patent to come through first
            10. Bureaucratic disagreements keep delaying the release date
            11. The PMG's keep failing because of poor QA - we just have to find the right unit
            12. It can't be released until various lawsuits are settled
            13. Is afraid for his life and won't come forward until he feels more secure
            14. Is trying to improve it with ... (new N95 neodymium magnets, for example)
            15. Is a working stiff and doesn't have time or money to starts producing them
            16. Is waiting for the political climate to improve
            17. Won't invite anyone to his house to see it because his wife is easily upset around strangers
            18. Is super-paranoid and can't trust anyone except his brother who returns in a few weeks
            19. Needs seed money -send $$$ to Nigerian partner. OK - I have not actually heard this one, but it seems SO LIKELY that it could happen.